Approximate Retail Price - $369
    Approximate Size - 6cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Sub-Group - Micromaster
    Alt-mode - Police car
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Targetmaster
    Main Colours - white, black, blue
    Main Accessories - None

A lovely repaint of Siege Stakeout, now with cartoon-accurate colours. The lack of police markings does make the robot mode look more cartoon-accurate, but the trade off is that the vehicle mode lacks any police markings. Some apparently mould degradation means that the legs pop off super easily.

Autobot FIRE
    Size/class - Micromaster
    New/remould/redeco - Repaint of Siege Red Heat
    Approximate Size - 6.5cm
    Sub-Group - Micromaster
    Alt-mode - Fire engine
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Targetmaster
    Main Colours - red, white, pale blue
    Main Accessories - None

A neat repaint of Red Heat with colours that more closely match his cartoon model. Unfortunately, some mould degradation means that the ladder piece doesn't plug in very securely and comes off very easily. The upper post (handle for weapon mode) fits in better if you turn the ladder around backwards (possibly due to said post being longer).

STAR SABRE
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Size/class - Commander
    Approximate Size - Autobot Sabre = 12cm, Star Sabre = 25cm
    Sub-Group - Brainmaster
    Brainmaster Component - Brain of Courage
    Alt-mode - Jet
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Brainmaster, V Star combination
    Main Colours - red, white, pale blue
    Main Accessories - V Star, helmet, nosecone/sword hilt, sabre blade, Sabre Laser rifle, x6 blast effects pieces, flight/figure stand, V-Shield

Brain of Courage
    Masterpiece and HasLab Brain of Courage have two different ways of emulating the Brainmaster/Motorvator gimmick. MP Sabre retains having a lift that rises up as the chest plate is closed. The main downside with HL Brain of Courage is the lack of a painted head/face.

Comparison:
    * G1 Brain of Courage reveals Sabre's face from inside his body as he is elevated and set into position
    * MP Sabre's face is separate from Brain of Courage. As Brain of Courage is elevated, he pushes up Sabre's face which is a separate hidden piece. This also emulates the way that we visually see Brain of Courage transforming into Sabre's face in the cartoon, but it does cheat by having the face be a separate piece.

* HasLab Brain of Courage is more authentic to the G1 figurine by having Sabre's face be part of his body. Sabre's face is part of Brain of Courage and not a separate hidden piece. This means that like the G1 toy, Brain of Courage actually transforms into Sabre's face.The trade off is that there's no lift mechanism like the G1 and MP toys.

Sabre

A well articulated figure that features waist swivel, something that's absent on the MP. The head is connected to an inner cradle that not only houses Brain of Courage, but does so without impeding on head swivel. This is achieved by having the cradle pivot with the helmet (thus Brain of Courage actually turns while housed inside Sabre's torso). The visor also has a pair of eyes sculpted inside.

V-Star
    The jet mode is what you'd expect. Battle station mode is pretty forgettable, and the shield doesn't securely fit in.

Star Sabre

Sculpting has lots of tech detailing (a stark contrast to previous Star Sabres), and the hands have retractable 5mm ports like Siege Jetfire.

The helmet is a removable piece with no armature that connects to it like on Robotmasters and Masterpiece Star Sabre, but this also grants greater head articulation plus design liberty (as they don't have to work around an armature).

The helmet can be removed and attached to the back to put Star Sabre in his unhelmeted super robot mode, as sometimes seen in the cartoon.

I also like how Sabre has three connecting points; one at the base (same as MP Star Sabre), and two tabs that clip into the back of the chestplate (Sabre's legs). This not only grants more stability to the torso, but also covers up the gaps.

This mode includes a waist swivel, and the sword doesn't have to be held with the blade in a lateral position, but it can also be held correctly the the blade being held dorsally.

VICTORY LEO
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Size/class - Leader
    Approximate Size - 18cm to top of head, 23cm to tip of V-Lock rifles
    Alt-mode - Winged robotic lion, winged box
    Main Features/Gimmicks - can combine with Star Sabre in either mode
    Main Colours - black, yellow, white... like a Liquorice AllSorts
    Main Accessories - x2 V-Lock rifles, x1 V-Lock cannon

V-Lock rifles are able to reconfigure themselves without having to be detached. The main drawback is the lack of waist articulation; which is unavoidable as the torso and legs become the feet of Victory Sabre.

VICTORY SABRE
    Approximate Size - 30cm

As one would expect, Victory Sabre is basically Star Sabre with platform shoes and a winged backpack. The backpack does have several anchor points which makes it quite secure, as do the platform shoes. They're so secure that it requires a bit of effort to disconnect them!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall

As the third most expensive Transformer released to date (after HasLab Unicron and Robosen Optimus Prime), HasLab Holy and his amazing friends aren't cheap.

What you have here are x1 Commander (Star Sabre), x1 Leader (Victory Leo) and x2 Micromasters (Fire and Holy); so if they were regular mass release toys, they'd be $270.

But of course, this isn't a mass release set, it's a limited exclusive crowdfunded set, so obviously it cannot be priced like mass retail figures.

Given its exclusivity, I think it's worth the asking price. If you're more price sensitive, I'd recommend sticking with your RM Victory Sabre (which is still a nice set for its relative size and RRP ).

(fixed topic title)

Note... please only use official names here.

The names on the packaging and instructions -

Star Saber
    Autobot Saber
    Brain of Courage
    Victory Leo
    Victory Saber
    Holi
    Autobot Fire

Also - Robosen Optimus was not by Hasbro, it was just a licensed product, so if you are counting licensed items, Victory Saber would be a long way down the list of most expensive items.
    However, if you are counting Official Transformers toys, some Masterpiece toys were more expensive than Haslab Victory Saber (such as Beast Megatron and Version 3 Convoy).
    Unless you are only referring to Hasbro Transformers, then I think it is the second most expensively priced (RRP or primary outlet pricing).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Note... please only use official names here.

The names on the packaging and instructions -
    I hadn't even looked at the Romanised names until you mentioned it. The box also includes the names in Japanese which is what I was reading and didn't think to look for the Anglocised names. Not intentionally or anything, my focus was on the toys.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Also - Robosen Optimus was not by Hasbro, it was just a licensed product, so if you are counting licensed items, Victory Saber would be a long way down the list of most expensive items.
    However, if you are counting Official Transformers toys, some Masterpiece toys were more expensive than Haslab Victory Saber (such as Beast Megatron and Version 3 Convoy).
    Unless you are only referring to Hasbro Transformers, then I think it is the second most expensively priced (RRP or primary outlet pricing).
    Ah okay, fair enough. This is certainly the most expensive Transformers toy (or any toy) that I've ever purchased. It's definitely up there.

Biggest gripe with the set I have is the inability to mount the V-lock cannon along the midline like the G1 toy

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Some apparently mould degradation means that the legs pop off super easily.
    I (and many others) had this problem with the Siege mould, so I'm betting it's less degradation and more the norm. If you didn't have this issue with your original then I suspect you lucked out with a good one.

Good writeup mate. I look forward to opening up and having a look. I don't think I'll ever combine them however it's good that they've managed to replicate all of the features.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Good writeup mate. I look forward to opening up and having a look. I don't think I'll ever combine them however it's good that they've managed to replicate all of the features.
    Thank you, sir.

I keep mine combined just because it takes up less shelf space. My G1 CHUG collection is sitting on 515 figures atm.

Comparison Photos
    (G1s courtesy of Kenneth L.)

L-R: G1, Robot Masters, Masterpiece, Legacy; super robot mode

G1, RM, MP, TL; regular robot mode

G1 regular robot mode face closeup

G1, MP, TL (note that G1 Brain of Courage was custom painted by Kenneth when he was a kid; yes, this is his childhood toy!)

G1, RM, MP, TL

G1, RM, MP, TL

G1, RM, TL

G1, RM, TL

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Nice pics mate. Thanks for sharing.