Thread: JB Hi-Fi 10% off storewide. 1 day only, ends 14/12/22.

Default JB Hi-Fi 10% off storewide. 1 day only, ends 14/12/22.

Code 92WICKEDWED10. Online and instore. Not for preorders. Exclusions apply.

Sigh... always just after I have just bought something from there and there is nothing else I want.

(I would have used the discount on the Collaborative GIJoe Bumblebee, if Amazon didn't just suddenly release it today, two weeks early.)

The 92WICKEDWED10 code still worked after the 14th. And still works right now (9:13 pm 15/12/22 WST) - I just bought Studio Series Core Rumble with the 10% off ($17.98) online. Rumble has been released now along with Core DOTM Laserbeak, Legacy Core Soundwave and GI Joe Bumblebee ($93.60 with the code) as JB uses Eastern time, which is now the 16th of Dec.

I don't know how long the code will still work.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    The 92WICKEDWED10 code still worked after the 14th. And still works right now (9:13 pm 15/12/22 WST) - I just bought Studio Series Core Rumble with the 10% off ($17.98) online. Rumble has been released now along with Core DOTM Laserbeak, Legacy Core Soundwave and GI Joe Bumblebee ($93.60 with the code) as JB uses Eastern time, which is now the 16th of Dec.

I don't know how long the code will still work.
    Apparently its available for a week as I picked up Rumble today from JB Rocko.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.