Thread: Popcultcha 20% off Action Figures, Statues, Busts & Replicas. Ends 3/1/23.

Default Popcultcha 20% off Action Figures, Statues, Busts & Replicas. Ends 3/1/23.

The bell has rung and our Boxing Day bout has started early! From now through the end of 2022 you can save 20% OFF all IN STOCK Action Figures, Statues, Busts & Replicas! Simply use the code BOXING at checkout to save! Exclusions Apply.

Terms & Conditions of BOXING Promotion:

• 20% OFF applies to the Original RRP on IN STOCK products listed in the 'Statues & Replicas’ and 'Action Figures' categories on Popcultcha.com.
    • BOXING discount code must be applied in the ‘Enter discount code’ section in either the shopping cart or checkout. Please ensure that this code is applied correctly before completing your purchase as we are unable to apply this discount once your order has been placed.
    • 20% OFF discount can not be used with any other offers or discounts, including Popcultcha Pennies. If you attempt to apply a Popcultcha Pennies discount code, this will override the BOXING discount. Pennies will still be earned on purchases made.
    • Promotion excludes existing orders and pre-order products.
    • Limited time only offer. Promotion runs from 12:30pm Friday 23rd December 2022 to 9:00am Tuesday 3rd January 2023 (AEDT). Popcultcha reserves the right to extend the end date of this promotion.
    • Due to holiday closures and staff availability, orders placed with the BOXING code will start processing from January 3rd 2023.

Thanks for the sales postings, I have passed on the info to our fb page.

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/
    Last edited by griffin; 29th December 2022 at 10:08 PM.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thanks.

This is a sale I can jump on with about 5 tabs of products open in my browser at the moment :P