Thread: Wahu Aqua Pals Bumblebee

Default Wahu Aqua Pals Bumblebee

It's summer time here in Australia, and that means beaches and pools.
    Even though Transformers toys are not usually designed to be in water, now we have a couple of licensed toys from Wahu that can be... and they are both Bumblebee.
    The larger one was listed on Amazon Australia about a month ago, but now it has shown up at BigW stores, along with a smaller version.
    They are mostly identical, except for the size and price.

The larger Bumblebee is $39. (the website listing is not fully active, as it doesn't show the price yet)
    https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...lebee/p/258205

The smaller Bumblebee is $20.
    https://www.bigw.com.au/product/aqua...rted-/p/225654

If the store doesn't have a pre-packed display like this one, then you will probably find these in the pool/outdoor section of the store.

The Masterpiece Blackout is there just to show size comparison.

Both next to a ruler to show the exact size.

The two Aqua Pals with my collection of plush Bumblebees...

For anyone outside of Australia, note that the packaging has importer addresses in Europe, the UK, the US and New Zealand... so these could show up in a lot of other countries.

Why are these not at my Big W? I've seen the Marvel and Bluey versions and they are pretty awesome.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

You can't put in a request for stock, or are you held hostage by what head office designates to each store?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    You can't put in a request for stock, or are you held hostage by what head office designates to each store?
    It's not even head office, it's the DC and the randomness. For instance, we got a single box of the SS86 Core figures with Daniel, the rest was Shockwave and Ravage wave, yet other stores got a lot more of the wave with Daniel.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.