Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taronga Zoo Rise of the Beasts

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Awww.... Paper hat

Doesn't look that busy there. I always remember the Zoo being packed.

Thanks for the pics.

Glad I didn't go considering that the hat was the drawcard for me. I mean, if I were going with kids or others, that'd be different; but it doesn't seem like it's worth going on my own just to get that hat.

Great pics

Strange to have it so early but I guess they wanted it out while the zoo has the majority of its visitors. I'm kind of glad to see those paper hats are coming back in vogue, Lego is giving them away too!

The promotion certainly had a lot of effort put into it, and not just a half-assed effort that vaguely related to Transformers in general.

But a bit like the Earthspark promotion back in September, this movie promotion is waaaaay too early for it to have a significant impact on people, particularly kids who have a much smaller attention span if the marketing isn't consistent all the way up to release. It just feels like another case of too much money spent for a minimal return.

I still would have loved to have gone though to check it out.
    If anyone has any unused spares that they were going to give away or throw out, please let me know, as that map (and to a lesser extent the headband) would be nice novelty items to collect, as they are exclusively Australian.