Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro fanstream reveal JAN 31st - Legacy Evolution wave 2 and other teases

I missed including the link to the Seibertron transcript...
    https://www.seibertron.com/transform...nd-more/47507/

Some of the screencaps from the link in the first post...

Another look at the Evolutions poster.

Group shot of the new wave 2 toys.

Two of the four hosts.

A look at half of Volcanicus, with the first three Dinobots combined.

The teases from the next wave (animation artwork, not actual toys)...
    Beachcomber

Devcon

Earthrise Dirge re-release

Dark Leo Prime (redeco)

Armada Universe Megatron

The Holiday Prime mould (showing the original toy here in case anyone wasn't sure what "Holiday Prime" was)

The other two presenters, with all but Arcee on the table from the next wave of Studio Series toys (which they showed off).

A closer look at Voyager Cheetor.

A closer look at Leader Scourge, with Core class Freezer being held as a gun (which is apparently its alt-mode... despite looking like it is just a bunch of limbs sticking out the back)

The product info for the new reveals...

Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like never seen before. The Transformers Legacy toys can convert from robot to alt mode and can be combined with different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup. This Transformers Legacy assortment includes:
    Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Assortment
    (Ages 8 and up | Approx. Retail Price $11.99 USD | Available May 2023)

• Transformers Legacy Evolution Grimlock stands at 3.5-inches tall and is inspired by The Transformers animated series.Grimlock can convert from robot to T-Rex mode in 10 steps and can be combined with other Transformers: Legacy Evolution Dinobot toys to form the mighty Volcanicus.
    • Transformers Legacy Evolution Thundercracker stands at 3.5-inches tall and is inspired by The Transformers animated series, Thundercracker can convert from robot to jet mode in 17 steps and includes 2 Null Ray accessories that attach to the figure in both modes.
    • Transformers Legacy Evolution Nemesis Prime stands at 3.5-inches tall and is inspired by The Transformers animated series. Nemesis Prime can convert from robot to truck mode in 11 steps and includes an Energon Axe accessory that attaches to the figure in both modes.

Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Assortment
    (Ages 8 and up | Approx. Retail Price $24.99 USD | Available May 2023)

• Transformers Legacy Evolution Shrapnel stands at 5.5-inches tall and is inspired by The Transformers. The figure can convert from robot to stag beetle mode in 11 steps and features a movable insect mandible feature in stag beetle mode. Shrapnel includes 3 blaster accessories that attach in each mode, along with Evo-Fusion battle features that allow kids to combine all 3 blasters to create a larger blaster accessory.
    • Transformers Legacy Evolution Animated Universe Prowl stands at 5.5-inches tall and is inspired by The Transformers animated series. The figure can convert from robot to motorcycle mode in 20 steps and includes 2 wheel weapon accessories that attach to the figure in both modes. Use Prowl’s Evo-Fusion battle feature to convert the wheel accessories into a shuriken accessory.
    • Transformers Legacy Evolution Crosscut stands at 5.5-inches tall and is inspired by The Transformers. The figure can convert from robot to turbo car mode in 14 steps and includes an Energon Axe and 2 blaster accessories that attach to the figure in both modes. Use Crosscut’s Evo-Fusion battle feature to combine the ENergon Axe and 2 blaster accessories into a larger weapon accessory.
    • Transformers Legacy Evolution Crashbar stands at 5.5-inches tall and is inspired by The Transformers. The figure can convert from robot to motorcycle in 15 steps and includes 2 tailpipes and 2 thruster accessories that attach to the figure in both modes. The Crashbar figure can also break apart and fuse with other Transformers: Legacy Evolution figures as indestructible Junkion armor.

Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Assortment
    (Ages 8 and up | Approx. Retail Price $34.99 | Available May 2023)

• Transformers Legacy Evolution Metalhawk stands at 7-inches tall and is inspired by The Transformers. The figure can convert from robot to jet mode in 18 steps and includes 2 blasters and a sword accessory that attach to the figure in both modes. Use Metalhawk’s Evo-Fusion battle feature to combine the 2 blaster accessories into a double-barreled blaster.
    • Transformers Legacy Evolution Twincast and Autobot Rewind stands at 7-inches tall and is inspired by The Transformers. The figure can convert from robot to radio mode in 20 steps and includes a scoped blaster accessory. The figure also includes an Autobot Rewind figure that converts from robot to cassette mode in 8 steps and can fit inside the Twincast figure in radio mode. Use Twincast’s Evo-Fusion battle feature to attach the blaster accessory to the back of the figure in radio mode as an antenna.

Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Assortment
    (Ages 8 and up | Approx. Retail Price $54.99 | Available May 2023)

• Transformers Legacy Evolution Prime Universe Skyquake stands at 7-inches tall and is inspired by the Transformers: Prime animated series. The figure can convert from robot to Cybertronian jet mode in 29 steps and allows for other jet figures to attach to the top of the figure in jet mode. The figure comes with a blaster and sword accessory and can also flip-down its landing gear in jet mode. Use Skyquake’s Evo-Fusion battle feature to combine the blaster and sword accessories into a larger gatling cannon accessory.

Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise of the Beasts Scourge
    Bring the epic action of the Transformers movies from the big screen into your collection with the Transformers Studio Series Leader Class Scourge action figure! Scourge and the Terrorcons face off against the Autobots in a battle for the Transwarp Key. Transformers Studio Series toys are collectible action figures for 8 year old boys and girls that feature movie-inspired details and accessories. Convert the action figure from robot to truck mode in 31 steps and pose the Scourge toy in the included Attack at the Museum removable backdrop scene. Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7246
    Transformers Generations Legacy Leader Evolution Skyquake
    The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Prime Universe Skyquake action figure! Skyquake is among the most loyal of the Decepticons, following every order his leader commands without question. Transformers toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Experience the evolution and combine the blaster and sword accessories into a larger gatling cannon accessory to prepare for battle! Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup. This Prime Universe Skyquake action figure converts from robot to Cybertronian jet mode in 29 steps. Other jet figures can attach to the top of the figure in jet mode. Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7216
    Transformers Generations Legacy Evolution TM2 Megatron
    The beast is back! This Transmetal II Megatron dragon toy features articulating neck, tail and wings for realistic dragon poses. Attach blast effect inside dragon mouth to pose breathing fire. Action figure converts from robot to dragon mode in 33 steps. Comes with a blast effect! Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7215
    Transformers Generations Legacy Evolution Voyager Metalhawk
    The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Metalhawk action figure! Metalhawk is the fearless leader of the Autobot Pretenders, tirelessly fighting to spread freedom throughout the universe. Transformers toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Experience the evolution and combine the 2 blaster accessories into a double-barreled blaster accessory to prepare for battle! Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of — More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup. Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7207
    Transformers Generations Legacy Evolution Voyager Twincast
    The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Twincast and Autobot Rewind action figures! Twincast has the ability to detect any radio signal, no matter the strength or frequency. Rewind can store any amount of data in his high-capacity memory banks. Transformers toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Experience the evolution and attach the blaster accessory to the figure in radio mode to prepare for battle! Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of — More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup.
    HSF7208
    Transformers Generations Legacy Evolution Thundercracker
    The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Thundercracker action figure! Thundercracker believes anything that can’t fly is inferior, often targeting groundlings with Null Ray blasts for fun. Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup. Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7179
    Transformers Generations Legacy Evolution Deluxe Shrapnel
    The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Shrapnel action figure! To Shrapnel, enemy screams and the blasts of battle are the sweetest sounds. His battle cry can be heard for miles around. Transformers toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Experience the evolution and combine all 3 blaster accessories together into a larger blaster accessory to prepare for battle! Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for your Insecticon army. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of — More Than Meets the Eye — bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup. Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7192
    Transformers Generations Legacy Evolution Deluxe Crashbar
    The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Crashbar action figure! Crashbar is one of the fastest Junkions. He races across the planet at high speed, often crashing into obstacles and reassembling himself before speeding off again. Transformers toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Fight with fusion abilities by breaking this Crashbar toy apart and fusing with other Transformers: Legacy Evolution figures as indestructible Junkion armor! (Each sold separately, subject to availability.) Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of — More Than Meets the Eye — bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup.
    HSF7195
    Transformers Generations Legacy Evolution Deluxe Prowl
    The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Animated Universe Prowl action figure! Prowl, a trained Cyber-ninja, prefers to work alone. He has an appreciation for Earth’s environment and feels connected to his natural surroundings. Transformers toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Experience the evolution and convert the wheel accessories into shuriken accessories to prepare for battle! Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for fans of all ages. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of — More Than Meets the Eye — bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup. Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7193
    Transformers Generations Legacy Evolution Deluxe Crosscut
    The battle is evolving with Transformers Legacy Evolution! Transformers robots are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Combine the Energon Axe and 2 blaster accessories into a larger weapon accessory to unlock the Evo-Fusion battle feature. Experience the evolution on the battlefield with new hidden weapons and armor. Deploy these new battle upgrades to immediately armor up and launch into battle! Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7194
    Transformers Generations Legacy Evolution Core Grimlock
    The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Grimlock action figure! Grimlock is the most powerful of the Dinobots. His merciless demeanor and fearsome strength strike terror into his enemies, and now that he can combine with select other Dinobots (sold separately) he’s a wrecking crew in the making. Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup. Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7173
    Transformers Generations Legacy Evolution Core Nemesis Prime
    The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Nemesis Prime action figure! Nemesis Prime is the evil reflection of his namesake. His ruthlessness and lack of restraint make him a deadly opponent. Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup. Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7180
    Transformers Generation Legacy Evolution Core Bomb-burst
    You’ll love this batty guy! Transformers Generation Legacy Evolution Core Bomb-burst action figure converts from robot to Cybertronian jet mode in 9 steps. Comes with 2 wing laser blaster accessories. Batty Pretenders-inspired robot stands about 3 1/2-inches tall. Ages 8 and up.
    HSF7540

The official images of the Core class....
    (plus a re-release of Bomb Burst)

The official images of the Deluxe class....

Official images of the Voyager class....

Official images of the Leader class...
    (plus the re-release of the Transmetal II Megatron)

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I genuinely can't decide if that Metalhawk is amazing or absolutely terrible. The colours really pop, but the altmode looks funky. Not in a way that stands out as immediately terrible, just weird.

I think I'm one of about 8 people in the world who didn't like Kingdom Cyclonus so I'll probably give it a miss.
    ha ha ha, I thought Cyclonus was great, and the robot mode of Metalhawk looks very nice, but I am totally not sold on the jet mode.
    It reminds me a lot of G1's Broadside and the "rectangle with wings" jet mode.

Like, I love Jhiaxus, so am fine with great robot modes and shoddy alt modes, but, I dunno, Metalhawk.... Something just ain't right

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    ha ha ha, I thought Cyclonus was great, and the robot mode of Metalhawk looks very nice, but I am totally not sold on the jet mode.
    It reminds me a lot of G1's Broadside and the "rectangle with wings" jet mode.

Like, I love Jhiaxus, so am fine with great robot modes and shoddy alt modes, but, I dunno, Metalhawk.... Something just ain't right
    It reminds me of a particular Soviet fighter jet. I forget its designation, but when NATO got their hands on one, they were shocked at how bad the jet was compared to everything the USSR had claimed about the jet.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Shrapnel has absolutely stolen the show. He looks fantastic. Not sure about the insect leg weapons, but it's a minor gripe.

Also, you little beauty - Beachcomber confirmed!! Bring it - so excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Devcon as SS Scourge recolour I bet.
    The rumour is that he'll be a deluxe, so cant be a Scourge recolour.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Hard for me to tell, but is the image on Grimlock's packaging a render? As it shows the correct tail transformation, unlike the stock photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Hard for me to tell, but is the image on Grimlock's packaging a render? As it shows the correct tail transformation, unlike the stock photos.
    I'm happy to be corrected on this, but I'm fairly sure that packaging has used render images since Titans Returns (2016)?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.