Thread: Rise of the Beasts Statues world tour - coming to Australia soon

Default Rise of the Beasts Statues world tour - coming to Australia soon

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS statue world tour kicks off.
    Optimus Prime & Optimus Primal Statues revealed at the Porsche House in Austin Texas (March 10th 2023).
    With special guest "Mirage", as a Porsche 911 Carrera RS 3.8
    PLUS - ROTB stars ANTHONY RAMOS, DOMINIQUE FISHBACK, and TOBE NWIGWE
    Along with - Producer LORENZO DI BONAVENTURA, Director STEVEN CAPLE JR & Screenplay Writer JON HOEBER

Additional ROTB statue appearances to come, at multiple cities in the USA (including Las Vegas, Chicago, New York City), and internationally, in Sao Paulo (Brazil), Singapore, Sydney (Australia), Madrid (Spain), Berlin (Germany), London (England), Mexico City (Mexico), and Tokyo (Japan).
    (ROTB Mirage, Cast or Crew are unlikely to be at most other locations with the Statues)

The other World Tour dates are not yet public, but the Sydney appearance is within 4 weeks, so keep your optics focussed here, and as soon as we are allowed to tell you when it is happening, we will post about it here.

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS IS IN THEATRES IN AUSTRALIA JUNE 8th, 2023 - less than 100 days left to go!

https://www.facebook.com/ozformers/p...sMdnMCWizFHkZl

(mirrored images to be posted up later)

They’re coming to Australia? I think that would be one worth flying down or driving to see in person. Imagine a selfie with Optimus Primal!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Transformers Rise of the Beasts Statues World Tour dates.
    Includes Sydney date of March 27th (Monday).
    From our facebook post here - https://www.facebook.com/ozformers/p...w9KbrBvBAx8Xtl

From the interactive app (access it from the Official Transformers Website below) we have some dates listed for the 12 cities that these Statues will be visiting before the Movie is released (June 8th in Australia, June 9th in America, August in Japan).

https://www.transformersmovie.com/

NOTE - attached on that fb posting are screenshots of the dates that were listed by geography, so I have also done up a cut-and-paste of the locations by date order... and there are some overlaps - so be aware that some dates may be wrong, OR, they are splitting up the two statues to different countries at the same time.

ALSO NOTE - the Sydney date could be wrong as well, as March 27th is NOT the date that I have been told by the promoters.... but this will be posted up here as soon as it can be verified or updated. (the date I have been told is in that week, but not the 27th)

(Each of the USA locations are for about a week, so it could be possible that the non-US locations have the Statue(s) on display for more than a day, as it would be expensive shipping them around the world for just a single day... but that will also be posted here as soon as it is confirmed.)

The Screenshots, listed geographically...

My cut-and-paste listed by date...

The Australian promo logo, with our release date (June 8th).
    Last edited by griffin; 12th March 2023 at 07:44 PM.

The mirrored images that I promised in the first post.

NOTE - if you have the AR app on your phone (does anyone know what AR stands for - is it Altered Reality?), you can actually use these photos of the statues to unlock the character content.

It looks like there must be multiple statues, as they have just appeared in Singapore, and their signage says that they will be there until April 10th... which overlaps with four other places, including Sydney.
    It also gives hope that Sydney will have them on public display for more than just a day or two, but I'm still unsure of the start date, as I was assured that it was March 29th, but the Paramount website says March 27th.

Just be aware that what happened at the fan-invited unveiling of the statues in Singapore was just for Singapore, so don't expect something similar happening for Sydney, as I am under the impression that we will only be having a small media event at our enveiling.
    https://geekculture.co/transformers-...-in-singapore/

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

AR - Augmented Reality.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

I have been assured by the people doing the Sydney leg of the tour, that they will be on display in Sydney for about 2 weeks... so if you are outside of Sydney and want to see these things live, it is probably best to plan travel around the week after March 29th, as I don't trust the "March 27th" date on the Official movie site.
    (I really really reeeeeally want to say more about when and where in Sydney, but Paramount don't want the exact details released before the Statues appear in a designated city, as they apparently prefer the "surprise" element on social media.... not that it is a surprise after they have already been shown off online from other locations and their official website has vague tour dates on them.)

We now have images and info from the Brazil leg of the tour, which will be on public display there until April 15th... which definitely proves that there are at least 4 sets of these travelling around the world.
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/03/18/...-brazil-478351