Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legacy Evolution Titan Decepticon Nemesis fully revealed

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I wanted to like this and pair it with the Ark... however this is a hard pass.

I was going to pass on the Ark too, however that Bot mode really pulled me in. Still waiting for a G1 coloured Mainframe though.

However the bot mode for Nemesis really doesn't have the same attraction.

That price is surprisingly cheap, considering what it's RRP should be.
    I guess those of us with Amazon pre-orders (so that we don't have to pay for it until later) have 3 months to see if their price drops to match it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'd hope Amazon will match it.
    They did this yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The Ark also had to house Mainframe/Teletraan-1 as well as the robot mode having a passing resemblance to the Last Autobot. The Nemesis does have more creative freedom by no needing to house a secondary Transformer as well as having a completely original robot mode design. It's pretty much also why Cybertron Primus is a better toy than Armada Unicron; because both Primus and Nemesis only need to resemble a pre-existing design in alt mode but with the liberty of completely original robot modes. Plus coming later means that lessons learnt from their the preceding toy can be applied.
    Yes it does have more creative freedom in the robot mode, though it's not my favorite part it stands out with all the triangle shapes. It says in the product description that the toy is inspired by the animated series, I assume this is referring to the series with Bulkhead and Lugnut. I think if the Ark followed a similar inspiration I may have liked it more at first glance, and it still has not really grown on me over time, although I have not experienced it in person. The main draw for Nemesis though is the ship, I just love the look.