Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers ROTB movie advance screenings JUNE 9th

Default Transformers ROTB movie advance screenings JUNE 9th

Event Cinemas have just listed advance screenings for the ROTB movie, for Friday June 9th, at about half of their cinemas around the country.
    https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Movi...-Of-The-Beasts

Select your nearest cinemas, or all of the ones in your state, to see if any have it on June 9th.

It should be a single night only screening before the June 22nd release date, so if you want to avoid spoilers and see it within hours of America, you'd better get a ticket to that session... or else you'll have to wait two weeks for the next session.

Even though the regular release was pushed back 2 weeks for the school holidays in some states, this advance screening that is 2 weeks early, must be for the benefit of the hardcore fans who were quite vocal and upset about being made to wait 2 weeks after the rest of the world... so I thank whoever was responsible for this, at Paramount or Hasbro. We certainly wouldn't have had advance screenings this early, or at all, if they weren't thinking about the fans being negatively affected by its 2 week delay.

If any other cinema or cinema chain has advance screenings on June 9th, please let us know.

I only checked out QLD and NSW before posting up the news... but now I have checked the other states, and it seems that Event Cinemas doesn't really exist in Victoria, so they don't have an advance screening there.

Hopefully Village or Hoyts gets the advance screening for Victoria for that day... and I will keep checking them just in case.

At least South Australia and Western Australia also has some Event Cinemas that will be screening it too, which covers most states at least.

I will also see if anyone at Hasbro can ask Paramount for a full list of cinemas doing the advance screening.

Thanks for the great news. I've just bought myself a ticket using the link you provided. Two weeks before the delayed release is great

Looks like some Hoyts locations have advanced screenings for Monday 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Looks like some Hoyts locations have advanced screenings for Monday 12th.
    I got the email today about that, but it noted that it was only for Rewards Club members... I guess it could be possible to register and access tickets, if the booking page can be found without the email link.

Someone on facebook noted that a Village cinema in Victoria had an advance screening on Sunday June 11th. Since Victoria doesn't have Event Cinemas, I was hoping that one of the other cinema chains there had advance screenings.

With so many advance screenings here from the 9th to 12th, it might make a bit of a dent on the takings on the June 22nd weekend... which would have defeated the point of pushing back the release of the movie to the school holidays in the first place.

Village Cinemas is doing advanced screenings across Tasmania for a session at 3pm on Sunday, 11 June.
    https://villagecinemas.com.au/movies...-of-the-beasts
    Catcon: sleeper agent of evil

I got an email invite from Paramount for an advanced screening at Event Cinema in Perth on 11 June.

Am assuming this is a result of the email that Griffin sent out the other week? Not sure how else Paramount would have contacted me.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    I got an email invite from Paramount for an advanced screening at Event Cinema in Perth on 11 June.

Am assuming this is a result of the email that Griffin sent out the other week? Not sure how else Paramount would have contacted me.
    I got one as well.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Good to hear that the Perth screening is going ahead... just a shame that it is 2 days after the Event Cinemas Advance screening.
    I guess at least it is free.
    If Brisbane is getting a screening too, it is probably going to be the same day.

If anyone in Perth was able to get extra tickets (if you could reserve more than one), please see if anyone else here from Perth is interested, as the invitations were limited.
    Off hand I think that llamatron, autocon and Kyle were not on the invite list.