Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BigW toy sale 13th June to 12th July

Do we have a time when it starts online?

I am shamelessly not above getting up at some insane time to make sure i get armada prime damn it

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Do we have a time when it starts online?

I am shamelessly not above getting up at some insane time to make sure i get armada prime damn it
    Two whole days.

It starts online at 7am AEST on 13 June. I know the time well, having gotten up around 4:30am (Perth time) the last two years for Rodimus and Motormaster.

Possibly, Studio Series and Legacy Deluxes are going to be on sale, despite not advertised in the catalogue. Today, the website has SS Deluxes reduced to $23 from $30 and Legacy Deluxes $29 from $39, with info on the listings saying these prices are for the Big Whopping Toy Sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I got my hard copy catalogue from Big W Belmont today but there weren't any to be seen and I had to ask the welcoming lady.

There's little for me as I'm not a live action movie or Armada collector, and the only figure I might buy is SS86 Snarl, if he shows up earlier than expected. No Legacy Evolution Deluxes or Voyagers on sale and I have no interest in the next lot of Leaders. I will probably buy the Jada Transforming Optimus Prime as $85 is a very good price.

No early waking for me this year!
    I picked up the catalogue from Woolies Secret Harbour on Tuesday night while I did a little shopping. Not much there this year for me which I am very happy for.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I've decided what I'm getting from the toy sale. A gaming chair and a PS5 controller. Nothing TF related for me this year.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Sale started today via online. Thursday in-store.

Note that there is an online-only price on the website for some toys e.g.:

Studio Series Leaders are $69 online-only but the catalogue advertises $75;
    Legacy Leaders are $69 online-only but are still advertised in the catalogue at $69;
    Legacy and Studio Series Deluxes are $29 and $23 online-only but are not advertised at all in the catalogue.

The website states:
    Online Only Toy Sale Pre-sale Price
    This item and price shown is only available online as part of our Online Toy Sale.
    If this product is not available to add to cart, we have sold out of our online launch stock. More stock will be available in store on Thursday 15th June.

So, on Thursday, perhaps those Deluxes go to usual price.

Got my pick-up order in for Armada Prime and the RotB Jungle Mission 3-pack.

Don't really want or need the movie Cheetor but I want Nightbird and Pablo so while grabbing the individual deluxes would've been cheaper I figure this way I don't risk the local store not having those two separately so the ease of just getting them this way and the extra rewards points probably makes up a little bit of the extra I'm paying.

Quote Originally Posted by SarhBear View Post
    Got my pick-up order in for Armada Prime and the RotB Jungle Mission 3-pack.

Don't really want or need the movie Cheetor but I want Nightbird and Pablo so while grabbing the individual deluxes would've been cheaper I figure this way I don't risk the local store not having those two separately so the ease of just getting them this way and the extra rewards points probably makes up a little bit of the extra I'm paying.
    Actually works out to be cheaper per deluxe to get the 3 pack (amazingly so) only paying $9 for Cheetor so i bit the bullet

Only ordered Prime and the three pack myself, was going to get the legacy leaders but didn’t want the hassle of selling tmII megatron so i’ll try and grab Skyquake in person. Same with the other assorted listings.