Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BigW toy sale 13th June to 12th July

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Actually works out to be cheaper per deluxe to get the 3 pack (amazingly so) only paying $9 for Cheetor so i bit the bullet
    Oh yeah, I meant cheaper if I was buying the two from the set I actually want compared to just going this way for convenience.

Ordered my Armada Prime... free delivery for the win!

Ordered Armada Prime through click and collect, yesterday and was able to pick him up today. Glad they kept him ten bucks under $149. If the sale price had been as much as the full price was, just two years ago, I would've passed. Sale price going up $20/30 in so short a time is still pretty bad, but this figure was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Note that there is an online-only price on the website for some toys e.g.:

Studio Series Leaders are $69 online-only but the catalogue advertises $75;
    Legacy Leaders are $69 online-only but are still advertised in the catalogue at $69;
    Legacy and Studio Series Deluxes are $29 and $23 online-only but are not advertised at all in the catalogue.

The website states:
    Online Only Toy Sale Pre-sale Price
    This item and price shown is only available online as part of our Online Toy Sale.
    If this product is not available to add to cart, we have sold out of our online launch stock. More stock will be available in store on Thursday 15th June.

So, on Thursday, perhaps those Deluxes go to usual price.
    It's Thursday and the website has gotten rid of the "online-only" and the above descriptor, but those prices above are still the same.

Haha, mannn, my jungle mission pack has duplicates of Nightbird's accessories instead of having Wheeljack's blaster. I don't know if I care enough about taking it back to the store to exchange or whatever over just a missing gun given it doesn't actually affect the form of the modes like it would if either of the other two were missing accessories but dang. I dunno.

Has anyone else seen the tv commercials for the BigW toy sale? I have been told that there are three of them (I've seen three, so might have seen all of them), and they include people in toy costumes... including a Bumblebee costume and a converting Optimus costume.
    They are simple costumes, but the commercials are fun to watch.