Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Missing Link toyline

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    We are going to be going to have issues with importing Megatron again...
    That is a hill I will die on.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I renewed my Megatron permit back in January
    Hint: it's easier to renew the permit if you do it before it expires. Mine had expired, so I had two police officers come to my TF room to perform a safety compliance check. Got a police event number which I put into my application form and then it was done. Previously I had renewed my permit before it had expired and did not require a compliance check. I know of another NSW collector who was in the same situation as me, and he also had a compliance check done and got a new permit.

I've now laminated my permit and stuck in on my collection room door; just so that the expiry date is visible to me and to remind future me to update it on time.

I think Missing Link Convoy will be like MP01 Convoy... they'll just do one first and if it sells well enough, it they can do more. I suppose Missing Link Convoy will be ML-01. Micron Legend was MC-XX, so AFAIK "ML" hasn't been used.

I found it incredibly easy to get a letter from the QPS for MP Megatron V2. I didn't end up needing it, but it was better to have it than be caught out without it.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    So, now that we know it's real (and probably a whole line of toys, not just a one-off - there's someone on TFW2005 from Japan saying that the the solicitation says so)...

Where should we order from (when orders go up)?

I'm going to presume that this is Takara-only, and won't be coming from Hasbro (well, maybe Prime will, but I doubt anything further would see a Hasbro release).

Hobby-Link Japan? Amazon JP? Other?
    Japanese sites are now listing Missing Link C-02 and C-01 (e.g. HLJ, Amazon JP, Ami Ami) as well as Robo Robo in Singapore.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Who would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Who would you recommend?
    I'd wait for (your favourite ) TFH to put up their list. When Robo Robo does, TFH does soon too (and vice versa).

I preordered the trailer version from AmiAmi for $148aud plus post. I'm happy with that.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

That's a pretty good price - Amazon Japan is about $185 all up, and HLJ seemed to be $180 plus whatever the postage might come to.

For some reason my credit card's stopped working with AmiAmi. Preordered on HLJ. Dearer than AmiAmi, but I'm willing to pay more for reliability.

For those who have ordered via Amazon Japan, how did you log in? I can log into Amazon US with my standard Amazon AU account, but when I try to do the same thing with Amazon Japan it tells me that my e-mail address is unknown.