Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The conclusion of all that ends well...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You're the only man he loves.
    That's what worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    LOL Griff.!! I've often been called a tease but never in this context. This is yours mate as it always has been. It was never going on ebay otherwise it would have long ago. Over the past long, long time gone I've alternated been asking Dirge for your address to send it to but I knew he would have told you I was asking for it even if I said 'secret squirrel'. I really wanted to send it when we were all discussing server donations as I figured that would have been better than money in the eyes of the recipient.
    But really...what I've been waiting to do...is hand it over in person.
    I like to make people happy (albeit women more than men)...and it would bring me great joy to see you content in acquiring something that would fill one of the rare holes in your collection...from me.
    Also, and honestly, I have probably forgotten about it more than I've remembered but whenever I've looked at your sig and seen 'Griff's want list' it has twigged.
    Sorry mate...time goes quickly and I thought we would have run into each other by now.
    Well now you know there's just that little bit more incentive to visit the Garden state once again.

P.S. You've spoiled the surprise though.
    I wouldn't be comfortabel getting anything that expensive for free.
    I have, and still would, want to pay a fair price for it.
    And even if it was treated as a donation for the board, it might make others feel like their much smaller *anonymous* donation was insignificant.
    I should be in Melbourne early next year (for the Toyfair, if not, before), so if you still have it then, we can work out something perhaps?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I wouldn't be comfortabel getting anything that expensive for free.
    I have, and still would, want to pay a fair price for it.
    And even if it was treated as a donation for the board, it might make others feel like their much smaller *anonymous* donation was insignificant.
    I should be in Melbourne early next year (for the Toyfair, if not, before), so if you still have it then, we can work out something perhaps?
    K cool. Hopefully I can hit the Toyfair myself as well. There's a couple other things in your list I may be able to help you with. Don't want to tease or get your hopes up as they are my boy's Tf's. Policeman Pete and FAB BB. First I have to find them as I haven't been able to since we moved, and second, I'd have to make sure he was willing to part with them. He's a shrewd five year old.
    Anyways....gotta find them first.

Yeah, let the kid keep his toys. I'm just a collector - kids always come first if they are actually using the toys AS toys (to play with).

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    That's what worries me.
    nothing to worry about orion.... that info might upset Lord Zed though
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    nothing to worry about orion.... that info might upset Lord Zed though
    we have an open relationship