Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Legacy United Reveals.

I just got home from work and checked this all out. It looks like United is going to be the lightest hit on my wallet that wave 1 of a Generations line ever for me. I only want the two Beast Wars characters, Tigerhawk and Tasmanian Kid.

Everything else looks cool, but it's outside of G1 and Beast Era so it's outside of the scope of my Generations collection.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I wonder if Windblade is going to carry on the missing-in-action Needlenose/Devcon/Detritus tradition at JB and Amazon AU. Be interesting to see what Popcultcha offers.

I was expecting BW2 Tasmania Kid to just be a Rattrap retool, but that looks way better than expected!
    Although I don't have much interest in buying most of what was revealed simply because they're outside of my radar, I can see that they've executed most of them pretty well.

Looking forward to seeing Magmatron at some point - I'm assuming that will be next year's commander class.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I was expecting BW2 Tasmania Kid to just be a Rattrap retool, but that looks way better than expected!
    Although I don't have much interest in buying most of what was revealed simply because they're outside of my radar, I can see that they've executed most of them pretty well.

Looking forward to seeing Magmatron at some point - I'm assuming that will be next year's commander class.
    I dunno. Hasbro just revealed the big poster for the line, and Tidal Wave appears rather prominently. Twice in fact, because you see him as both robot and in combined form with Megatron. The latter suggests to me that Tidal Wave is going to be a commander instead of a titan, if only because a titan would be simply too large to do that with.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    I dunno. Hasbro just revealed the big poster for the line, and Tidal Wave appears rather prominently. Twice in fact, because you see him as both robot and in combined form with Megatron. The latter suggests to me that Tidal Wave is going to be a commander instead of a titan, if only because a titan would be simply too large to do that with.
    I've heard Tidal Wave will be a titan class and it will have left over parts when it combines with Megatron. Otherwise, yes, that would be too much weight for Megatron to handle realistically. My guess is the leftover parts will form some base/weapon like Motormaster's do when he becomes Menasor.

Otherwise, I don't see Magmatron needing to be a titan class. You can use three voyager level figures to make up a commander budget.

Edit: included source https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/09/22/...al-wave-494941
    Last edited by Tha_Phantom; 24th September 2023 at 08:25 AM.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

And I'm wrong. Has indeed been confirmed that Tidal Wave is the titan, and Magmatron the commander.

Makes sense, especially from a scale POV. Tidal Wave was always massive, especially in the Armada cartoon (and even moreso in the PlayStation game); which makes sense considering that he transforms into three battleships.

And I much prefer Magmatron as a Leader Class, at it would make him in scale with Kingdom and Legacy Megatron. Now for a CHUG BW Galvatron (and TM Megatron).

Still at least 3 months from release, loose samples of the wave 1 toys are already showing up on ebay... so that can't be good for Hasbro's factory security.
    It will also mean that some fans will already be getting their hands on these leaked toys so that they can be first to review them online.

Windblade - https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/09/22/...-images-495145
    Chase - https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/09/23/...-images-495201

Just a copy of the transcript from the video presentation....
    From https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/09/22/...l-recap-494818

2024 is “Transformers Legacy: United”
    Legacy United poster reveals Magmatron, Tidal Wave, Tigerhawk, and more!

Core Class Energon Megatron
    Tried to match animation vs the original toy
    Blasters are removable and adjustable
    Comes with the “tank sword” accessory

Core Class Beast Wars II Tasmanian Kid (aka Snarl)
    Tail comes off, 5mm port

Core Class Bouldercrash
    Armorizer, Infernac Universe
    This year’s “Junkion” style figures, able to connect to other figures via 5mm port
    Motorcycle/Robot/”Rock Weapon” for your other figures
    Very, very slight mention of combiners … potentially, and maybe likely, to unofficially combine

Deluxe Class Magneous
    “Obsidian” type of stone, tried to match that with mold
    Hallow chest, idea is “sparkless”, it’s not a Transformer it’s a creature
    Crossbow Blaster/Axe accessory

Deluxe Animated Bumblebee
    Four accessories
    Originally seen at Screenrant

Deluxe Rescue Bots Chase
    Energon Capture Claw included
    Blasters come off and can be handheld

Deluxe Cyberverse Windblade
    Sword works as exhaust-piece for jet
    Fan blades spin around (can be displayed black or silver)

Voyager Thundertron (Transformers Prime)
    Does have peg leg
    Noted some love for Zoids in his design
    Battle damage on his face

Voyager Animated Optimus Prime
    Axe is extendable
    5mm port on axe so you can put a blast effect to make the axe “blast”
    Lightbar is removable
    Originally seen on Screenrant

Leader Beast Wars Tigerhawk
    Made animation accurate (purple instead of blue)
    Took sculpt elements from Air Razor and Tigertron and used them in Tigerhawk
    Blasters come off

RE: Transmetals (ie: Megatron) … “Fans want that vac metal (laughs) We’ll get there (Maybe)”

Packager refresh – Leader G2 Optimus Prime (Laser)
    (open-window box returns)

A segment on Robosen Grimlock

Pulsecon 2023 Exclusive Powerlinx Armada Hot Shot with Mini-Con Jolt
    Theme for the release was the episode of Armada where Powerlinx Hot Shot invades Galvatron’s castle in an effort to get to him to convince him to join the battle against Unicron
    Went orange on Jolt vs yellow as Jolt was almost exclusively orange in the animation and wanted to also give regular release Hot Shot fans a way to complete their OG release

Transformers 2023 Hall of Fame
    Over 40,000 votes
    Favorite RID 2001 character
    Legacy Evolutions Toy of the Year

Human inductee – Takio Ejima (Takaratomy designer)
    Toy of the Year – Commander Class Armada Optimus Prime
    RID 2001 Character – Sky-Byte

Poll – Favorite Matrix Bearer – Optimus Prime
    And the product info for the first wave...

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY EVOLUTION ARMADA UNIVERSE POWERLINX HOT SHOT AND ARMADA UNIVERSE JOLT (Ages 8 and Up | Approx. Retail Price: $44.99 | Available: Fall 2023)
    Celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Transformers: Armada animated series with this Armada Universe Powerlinx Hot Shot and Armada Universe Jolt 2-Pack. Hot Shot is a young Autobot who has shown his bravery in battle, but his actions border on recklessness. Despite this, he has potential to be a great leader one day. Each figure converts between robot and vehicle modes (convert Powerlinx Hot Shot 5.5-inch robot to race car mode in 21 steps; Armada Universe Jolt 1.5-inch robot to helicopter mode in 8 steps).
    TRANSFORMERS toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology – flip up the wheel axle to become a shoulder-mounted bazooka accessory to prepare for battle. Includes 3 blaster accessories and 6 blast effect pieces. Available for pre-order on 9/22 at 4 PM ET exclusively on Hasbro Pulse for Premium members and all fans beginning at 5 PM ET.

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED DELUXE CLASS ANIMATED UNIVERSE BUMBLEBEE
    (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 / Available: January 2024)
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of TRANSFORMERS into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Deluxe Class Animated Universe Bumblebee action figure! Inspired by the character from the Transformers: Animated series, this 5.5-inch figure converts from robot to mini car mode in 22 steps. Includes 2 Stingers and 2 turbo booster accessories that can attach in both modes and features articulated head, arms, and legs for awesome action poses.
    Celebrate the last 40 years of TRANSFORMERS history with TRANSFORMERS Legacy action figures. TRANSFORMERS Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of — More Than Meets the Eye — bringing together every generation of TRANSFORMERS like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup (each sold separately, subject to availability).

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED VOYAGER CLASS ANIMATED UNIVERSE OPTIMUS PRIME
    (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $34.99 / Available: January 2024)
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of TRANSFORMERS into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Voyager Class Animated Universe Optimus Prime action figure! Inspired by the character from the Transformers: Animated series, this 7-inch figure converts from robot to truck mode in 25 steps. Includes Ion Axe and lightbar accessories that can attach in both modes and features articulated head, arms, and legs for awesome action poses.

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED DELUXE CLASS RESCUE BOTS UNIVERSE AUTOBOT CHASE
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of Transformers robots into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Deluxe Class Rescue Bots Universe Autobot Chase action figure! Inspired by the character from the Transformers: Rescue Bots animated series, this 5.5-inch figure converts between robot and police car modes in 18 steps. Includes 2 arm blasters and a 3-piece Energon claw accessories that can attach in both modes and features articulated head, arms, and legs for awesome action poses.

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED DELUXE CLASS INFERNAC UNIVERSE MAGNEOUS (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 / Available: January 2024)
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of TRANSFORMERS robots into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Universe Magneous action figure! This 5.5-inch figure is an Armorizer, a creature made from living rocks and minerals on other planets. Combine this Armorizer toy with other TRANSFORMERS figures to create rock armor and weapons (each sold separately, subject to availability). Figure also converts between rock creature and offroad vehicle modes in 10 steps. Includes rock axe and shield accessories that can attach in both modes.

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED DELUXE CLASS CYBERVERSE UNIVERSE WINDBLADE
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of TRANSFORMERS robots into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Universe Windblade action figure! Inspired by the character from the Transformers: Cyberverse animated series, this 5.5-inch Cyberverse Universe Windblade action figure converts between robot and jet modes in 16 steps. Includes Stormfall Sword and fan blade accessories that can attach in both modes and features articulated head, arms, and legs for awesome action poses.

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED VOYAGER CLASS PRIME UNIVERSE THUNDERTRON
    (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $34.99 / Available: January 2024)
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of TRANSFORMERS robots into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Universe Thundertron action figure! Inspired by the character from the Transformers: Prime animated series, this 7-inch figure converts between robot and Cybertronian lion modes in 24 steps. Includes sword accessory that attaches in both modes and features articulated head, arms, and legs for awesome action poses.

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED CORE CLASS INFERNAC UNIVERSE BOULDERCRASH
    (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $9.99 / Available: January 2024)
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of TRANSFORMERS robots into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Core Class Infernac Universe Bouldercrash action figure! This 3.5-inch figure is an Armorizer, a creature made from living rocks and minerals on other planets. Combine this Armorizer toy with other TRANSFORMERS figures to create rock armor and weapons (each sold separately, subject to availability). Figure also converts between rock creature and motorcycle modes in 10 steps. Includes rock blade accessory that attaches in both modes.

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED CORE CLASS ENERGON UNIVERSE MEGATRON
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of TRANSFORMERS robots into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Core Class Energon Universe Megatron action figure! Inspired by the character from the animated series Transformers: Energon, this 3.5-inch figure converts between robot and jet modes in 11 steps. Includes cannon and blaster accessories that attaches in both modes and features articulated head, arms, and legs for awesome action poses.

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED CORE CLASS BEAST WARS II UNIVERSE TASMANIA KID
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of TRANSFORMERS robots into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Core Class Beast Wars II Universe Tasmania Kid action figure! Inspired by the character from the animated series Beast Wars II: Super Lifeform Transformers, this 3.5-inch figure converts between robot and Tasmanian devil modes in 20 steps. Includes tail cannon accessory that attaches in both modes and features articulated head, arms, and legs for awesome action poses.

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED LEADER CLASS BEAST WARS UNIVERSE TIGERHAWK
    (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $54.99 / Available: January 2024)
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of TRANSFORMERS robots into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Leader Class Beast Wars Universe Tigerhawk action figure! Inspired by the character from the animated series Beast Wars: Transformers, this 7.5-inch figure converts between robot and tiger-falcon modes in 43 steps. Includes 3 blasters and 2 wing blade accessories that attaches in both modes and features articulated head, arms, and legs for awesome action poses.

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED LEADER CLASS G2 UNIVERSE LASER OPTIMUS PRIME
    (Ages 8 and Up/ Approx. Retail Price: $54.99 / Available: January 2024)
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of TRANSFORMERS robots into your collection with the TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Leader Class G2 Universe Laser Optimus Prime action figure! Inspired by the character from the animated series Transformers: Generation 2, this 7.5-inch figure converts between robot and truck modes in 29 steps. Includes Energon axe, sword, blaster, and Matrix of Leadership accessories that attaches in both modes and features articulated head, arms, and legs for awesome action poses.

1st wave of Legacy United is up for preorder at EB Games and Zing for 15/1/24 release, minus Deluxe class Windblade.