Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Legacy United Reveals.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    And I much prefer Magmatron as a Leader Class, at it would make him in scale with Kingdom and Legacy Megatron. Now for a CHUG BW Galvatron (and TM Megatron).
    I can only hope they're leaving all the show Transmetals (besides Megatron II) for when they can better do the metallic paint. Can't see them being super keen about the vac metal, but they acknowledged feedback about TMII Megatron (which I personally was fine with). We're pretty lucky though that the Transmetal characters in the show were basically 1:1 with their toys, makes the process of making modern toys of them super easy and hopefully focused on nailing the details.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I wonder if Windblade is going to carry on the missing-in-action Needlenose/Devcon/Detritus tradition at JB and Amazon AU. Be interesting to see what Popcultcha offers.
    Legacy United first wave up for preorder (Jan 2024 release) at Popcultcha, including Windblade ($49.99, Mar 2024 release).

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Happy for those that want these characters, however unless I'm caught in a moment of weakness for Animated Prime, I don't see me collecting any of this wave (or poster proposed figures).

Good for saving I guess, however if this is the new direction, then it could be years, if ever that they get to the later years of G1

Give it another couple years and I can see them resetting back into '84 again or flipping right into Bayverse or Prime..

I'm really glad from a brand diversity point of view with a lot of these releases and the teases on the poster, however like Kelpie has said a lot that I'm not caught up in needing a new version of or particularly interested in pursuing, which is helpful in having time to reassess the items in the collection overall and trying to save for holidays / home / kids.

There's probably only a few definites so far and a couple of maybes.

The Infernac toys are an interesting concept, but don't really have a place in what my collection is becoming.
    I was hoping that Windblade might come out and be a good overall update, but they've stuck hard to the Cyberverse styling with the legs and the gaps in the wings turn me off.

The only two that are definites from me are Chase and Tasmania Kid

Thundertron and Tigerhawk are maybes. I have the original Thundertron and I'm not really seeing anything that says that this is a significant improvement. Similarly Tigerhawk seems interesting, but not quite there. I'll probably get him though as I'm keen on the BW show figures and he'll go well with TM2 Megatron and PotP Optimus Primal

And now we have the reveal of Commander Class Magmatron.

The Beast Modes look a little basic to me, but the Robot mode looks great.

Plus Silverbolt is also revealed, but Takara Tomy had already shown him off.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-stream/47940/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I haven't seen the cartoon, but I am liking the Legacy-ised Rescue Bots toys. Medix looked pretty good, and Chase seems pretty solid from the pictures.

Would like a Tigerhawk, but I kind of want to see how the toy turns out before making up my mind.

Damn….. when I saw the photo of magmatron, I didn’t realise they were a combiner. I thought they were showing off a whole lot of new product, and the green dinosaur was Dinobot Paddles
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

At the recent London convention, the Hasbro exhibit had the recent Legacy reveals on display (after the presentation images)...
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/10/28/...le-more-498054

Official images and info for Magmatron (and Collaborative Code Red as well)...
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/10/27/...o-links-497996

Transformers Legacy United Commander Class Beast Wars Universe Magmatron
    Unite your favorite characters from across the world of Transformers robots into your collection with the Transformers Legacy United Commander Class Beast Wars Universe Magmatron action figure! This 10-inch Beast Wars Universe Magmatron action figure separates into Beast Wars Universe Skysaurus, Beast Wars Universe Landsaurus, and Beast Wars Universe Seasaurus figures. Comes with Magma Blade, sword hilt, and blast effect accessories that attach in both modes. This figure is inspired by the character from the animated series, Beast Wars Neo: Super Lifeform Transformers, and features articulated head, arms, and legs for awesome action poses. Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of — More Than Meets the Eye — bringing together every Transformers generation like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup.
    Includes 3 figures, 9 accessories, and instructions.

• BEAST WARS UNIVERSE MAGMATRON ACTION FIGURE: This 10-inch (25.4 cm) Beast Wars Universe Magmatron toy features deco and detail inspiration from the animated series, Beast Wars Neo: Super Lifeform Transformers
    • 3-IN-1 CONVERTING TRANSFORMERS TOY: This Transformers action figure is a combiner that separates into three dinosaur figures: Beast Wars Universe Skysaurus, Beast Wars Universe Landsaurus, and Beast Wars Universe Seasaurus
    • CONVERT TO DINOSAUR COMBINER BEAST WARS MAGMASAURUS: Convert and combine the dinosaur figures into the fused dinosaur mode, Beast Wars Magmasaurus, in 33 steps
    • AWESOME ACCESSORIES: This Beast Wars Universe Magmatron Transformers figure comes with Magma Blade, sword hilt, and 7 blast effects
    • ARTICULATED FOR PLAY AND DISPLAY: Transformers figures feature articulated heads, arms, and legs for action poses
    • CELEBRATE THE LEGACY: Transformers Legacy United honors 40 years of Transformers animated history! Collect other Legacy: United figures to unite your collection (each sold separately, subject to availability)
    • GIFT TRANSFORMERS COLLECTIBLES: This Beast Wars Universe Magmatron action figure toy makes a great collectible figure gift for any Transformers fan

Transformers Collaborative Stranger Things x Transformers Code Red

The worlds of Transformers robots and Stranger Things collide with the Stranger Things x Transformers Code Red mash-up pack! The iconic Surfer Boy pizza van from Stranger Things is now a Transformers robot! This figure converts from robot mode to show-inspired licensed Volkswagen Vanagon alt mode and features screen-accurate deco and details. This pack comes with show-inspired accessories including a bat, axe, Surfer Boy pizza blaster, and pizza box accessories, plus a blast effect. Transformers robots have always been — More Than Meets the Eye — but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger-than-life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality.
    Includes figure, 5 accessories, and instructions.

• MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: Transformers robots have always been More Than Meets the Eye. Now fans can experience Transformers characters as they mash-up with iconic characters who share this same quality
    • STRANGER THINGS X TRANSFORMERS MASH-UP: Whether you’re craving a pizza pick-me-up or a monster-fighting Autobot, you can count on Code Red to deliver food – or firepower – in 30 minutes or less
    • STRANGER THINGS-INSPIRED ALT MODE: Code Red figure converts from robot to Volkswagen Vanagon mode in 16 steps. Inspired by the Stranger Things Surfer Boy pizza delivery van as seen in the Netflix series, Stranger Things
    • SHOW-INSPIRED DETAILS AND ACCESSORIES: Features screen-accurate deco and comes with a bat, axe, Surfer Boy pizza blaster, pizza box, and blast effect accessories
    • PIZZA BOX-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Packaging is designed to look like a pizza box based on the Surfer Boy pizza from the show! Makes a great gift for Transformers robot fans and Stranger Things fans!
    Magmatron is now listed on Amazon Australia and EBGames, for release in July 2024 (for $180-208).

Code Red hasn't been listed yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of the Collaborative toys that don't get released here.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member