Thread: Transformers Reactivate toys

Default Transformers Reactivate toys

Revealed last night by Hasbro Pulse, two 2-packs for the Reactivate game - Optimus Prime Vs Soundwave, Starscream Vs Bumblebee.
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/11/14/...nd-more-498992
    (the live stream also recapped the recently revealed wave of 2024 Studio Series toys too)

Even though these Reactivate toys leaked a couple weeks ago, the detailing on all four toys still amazes me. (I'm not familiar with the game or any promo images, so these designs are still fairly unknown to me... even though Soundwave and Starscream are very much like their Authentics toys).

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like these will be released directly in Australia, but we can still access them through Amazon America, or several other specialty online stores in America.

Both 2-packs are to be released in February, and are both us$63 on Amazon America, which hopefully means that these toys are about Voyager sized to justify the price, as that's about au$50 for each of the four toys.

The Optimus Prime & Soundwave 2-pack - https://a.co/d/4HyzECi

The Bumblebee & Starscream 2-pack - https://a.co/d/6KxQ6Fc

OPTIMUS PRIME & SOUNDWAVE ACTION FIGURE 2-PACK: These 6.5-inch (16.5 cm) Optimus Prime and Soundwave toys feature deco and detail inspiration from the video game, Transformers: Reactivate
    2-IN-1 CONVERTING TRANSFORMERS TOYS: Optimus Prime Transformers action figure converts from robot to truck mode in 37 steps. Soundwave figure converts from robot to SUV mode in 15 steps
    AWESOME ACCESSORIES: This 2-Pack comes with Sonic Cannon, Concussion Blaster, Ion Blaster, and Energon Axe, and Matrix of Leadership accessories
    BATTLE DAMAGE DECO: The Optimus Prime and Soundwave figures feature premium metallic battle damage deco
    ARTICULATED FOR PLAY AND DISPLAY: Transformers figures feature articulated heads, arms, and legs for action poses
    BASED ON TRANSFORMERS: REACTIVATE: When a new threat to humanity arrives, Earth’s last hope is the Autobots. Transformers: Reactivate is a multiplayer online action game, developed by Splash Damage (video game sold separately)
    BUMBLEBEE & STARSCREAM ACTION FIGURE 2-PACK: These 6.5-inch (16.5 cm) Bumblebee and Starscream toys feature deco and detail inspiration from the video game, Transformers: Reactivate
    2-IN-1 CONVERTING TRANSFORMERS TOYS: Bumblebee Transformers action figure converts from robot to dune buggy mode in 20 steps. Starscream figure converts from robot to jet mode in 25 steps
    AWESOME ACCESSORIES: This 2-Pack comes with S2 Null Rays and 2 Ion blaster accessories
    BATTLE DAMAGE DECO: The Bumblebee and Starscream figures feature premium metallic battle damage deco
    ARTICULATED FOR PLAY AND DISPLAY: Transformers figures feature articulated heads, arms, and legs for action poses
    BASED ON TRANSFORMERS: REACTIVATE: When a new threat to humanity arrives, Earth’s last hope is the Autobots. Transformers: Reactivate is a multiplayer online action game, developed by Splash Damage (video game sold separately)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (I'm not familiar with the game or any promo images, so these designs are still fairly unknown to me... even though Soundwave and Starscream are very much like their Authentics toys).
    Other than the trailer with the "dark and gritty" reimagining vibe I have not seen anything for the game other than people speculating, so I don't think you've missed much.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

It's a Voyager & Deluxe 2 pack. the soundwave and bumblebee are the deluxes, they were manipulated to look the same size as optimus and starscream

For preorder at The Falcon's Hangar in Singapore, Dec 2023 release, both SGD107 plus shipping:

Optimus and Soundwave

Bumblebee and Starscream

Quote Originally Posted by Ottomatic Transporter View Post
    It's a Voyager & Deluxe 2 pack. the soundwave and bumblebee are the deluxes, they were manipulated to look the same size as optimus and starscream
    In hand pics. They look to be at the larger end of the scale for those size classes

https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/12/04/...-images-500040