Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whopper Virgins 'documentary'

Hmm? You smell... tasty?

http://www.firemeetsdesire.com/

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I've heard of just as bad stories about KFC, McDonalds and Red Rooster. But it'll never deter my fast food eating ways!

And I also tried the Angry Burger today which my girlfriend wasn't too impressed with since i'd just had dinner at her place and told her mum that I was full. Loved it the crunchy bit inside and the onion rings. Will have another tmrw. Any idea how long these are lasting for? These things annoy me cos they all of a sudden are there and they're all of a sudden not the next moment.
    Promotions at HJs are usually for a month.
    The crunchy onion rings on the burger was surprisingly a nice added texture to the burger, and I'll be doing it more often on normal burgers. All this time, I never thought to try it (like some people putting fries on thier burgers).

4 Angries in the last 6 days. The last one was really poorly made! Would've complained but I was already 3/4 into the burger.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection