Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Toy Sightings.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Saw at bigw today:

Rescue ratchet, thundercracker
    Legends twin packs, the three assortments of
    Arcee, longarm, dropkick, and the sector 7 van thing.

Looks like they're finally steadily coming again.

Oh yes, and a buttload of robot heros packs.
    ________
    Acura specifications
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:50 AM.

Last night at Woolworths, I saw some single packs of Legends in newer, All Spark style packaging... including Recon Barricade, Cliffjumper and Jazz (same figure, new packaging background).

My bad. I forgot to mention that at a Toy Kingdom in Melbourne I spotted the round packaging All Spark Deluxes. They are pretty fugly with the blue. Barricade especialy. Jazz actually looks the best but at $27 hardly a price I'd be paying for a Jazz I already have the FB and G1 versions of as well.

I found 3 Stockades at Target (along with the other All Spark Deluxes 3 Landmines, 1 Cliffjumper and 1 Camshaft) for $26.99 each. 3 Stockades per case should make it an easier find than other shortpacked figures.

The store also had restocked some older voyagers: 4 Ironhides, 3 Blackouts, 6-7 Iced Megatrons at $44.99 each. No new scouts or legends though.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I'M BACK BABY!

I just came back from the "Rouse Hill Town Centre" Shopping Centre. Today was the opening of the 2nd stage. It's more packed than a tin of sardines.

Target: All the normal figures restocked

Big W: Wooh Ha! Wooh Ha! It looks like Hasbro Aus has forked out quite a few dollars for an upfront & centre display in the toy section. A massive display area full of TFs. Besides the usual restocking, I also saw 7 odd Leader Nightwatch Primes, Voyager Evacs - Offroad Ironhides - First Strike Primes and Deluxe Stockades aplenty.

For those of you who are wondering if I could go back & snag you one or two figures, not bloody likely. That place is jampacked full of people!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I'M BACK BABY!

I just came back from the "Rouse Hill Town Centre" Shopping Centre. Today was the opening of the 2nd stage. It's more packed than a tin of sardines.
    Barring spending 5 hours a day in traffic gridlock there isn't much to do out Rouse Hill way. Still sounds better than the Stanhope Gardens Kmart!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

TRU at knox city has restocked , AND ITS A DOOOZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

legends 2 pack

#night optimus/starscream
    #ironhide/blackout
    #bonecrusher/jazz
    #cliffjumper/barricade

ALSO 1 of each scout, such as eilita one, clocker, arcee and many others TRUST ME

Come if you want legends and scouts (i may expect previously unreleased scout based on the toylist if they are named basics in the u.s)

new attacktix

also three types of robot replicas at kmart eastland
    ALSO A GOOD RANGE OF STARWARS transformers , i only remember darth vader tie fighter ,AT-AT and luke skywalker
    Last edited by autobreadticon; 6th March 2008 at 07:09 PM.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Still sounds better than the Stanhope Gardens Kmart!
    Crossroads K-Mart FTW!

(it's a garden centre and nothing else - mind you, there's a proper K-Mart in the next suburb - Casula - anyway)

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Stockade sited? OMFG.

*wets pants*

TRU Chatswood had about 3 dozen of the Ultimate Bumblebee figures in the round packaging. Cost $130 a piece, about 12 were in a middle aisle and the other 24 or so were spread across the Transformers and adjacent sections.

Also had dozens of the Legends 2 packs, and about 15 of each leader figure for $100. Not movie figures, but they also had peg upon peg full of Thundercracker and Rodimus 3" Titaniums for $5 each.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)