Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Toy Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Seems that Incinerator is very popular, everyone has seen his case brethren, but not him himself...
    Actually, the way I remember it, the first Voyager case to include Offroad, 1st Strike and Evac did not have Incinerator. The following case assortment did.

Followed up on lhec's hint to find Robot Replicas for $10 a pop. Grabbed them all plus 1 Frenzy each for Iceburn and lcz128.

The Target I went to had nothing of the new waves but it was packed to the rafters for the first time in a while w/ virtually every single deluxe released to date.

Saw the Unleashed Jazz/Ratchet and Optimus Prime for $15 each. I passed. Very very fugly. The worst was Blackout and Barricade, I don't know how those colour schemes and quality control could've approved of such a horrific sight!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Saw the Unleashed Jazz/Ratchet and Optimus Prime for $15 each. I passed. Very very fugly. The worst was Blackout and Barricade, I don't know how those colour schemes and quality control could've approved of such a horrific sight!
    You mean these things?

I didn't think we were even gonna get these... Who the hell would buy these pieces of craptola anyway?

(They're just an oversized paperweight )

They look better in those pics than they do in RL. so if you think those look bad, keep ur eye balls from falling out of their sockets when you see these. I was appalled.

i would buy them but at $5-$10 for these 2. had bought the first 3 unleashed..not too bad at all for paperweights

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    i would buy them but at $5-$10 for these 2. had bought the first 3 unleashed..not too bad at all for paperweights
    I use my Omega Supreme statue as my paperweight.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Followed up on lhec's hint to find Robot Replicas for $10 a pop. Grabbed them all plus 1 Frenzy each for Iceburn and lcz128.

The Target I went to had nothing of the new waves but it was packed to the rafters for the first time in a while w/ virtually every single deluxe released to date.

Were those Unleased at Target as well? As Pulse mentioned, we weren't supposed to be getting those here. At least, that's what the Senior Product Manager at Hasbro AU said. Then again, we are a dumping ground for anything Hasbro US can't sell, so it wouldn't surprise me these are just being dumped here cheaply to get rid of them.

Spotted 4 new recolours at Target today:

Green Escevator
    Multi colour Jet
    Purple car
    "Big Daddy" Black car

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Then again, we are a dumping ground for anything Hasbro US can't sell, so it wouldn't surprise me these are just being dumped here cheaply to get rid of them.
    Hopefully these will teach Hasbro a valuable lesson...

"Stop making garbage merchandise like this! If you'd done your research, you would have realised that the TF Market doesn't want them & now you're stuck with them... "