Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344454647485363 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Toy Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesqueak View Post
    Nope, you're right. I remember Myer charging $30 for deluxes for a while.
    And I noticed today too that Target's Deluxe price has dropped to $24.99. That's a buck down on their old price. Is this a trend across the board?

At the new K-Mart in Westfield Millpark today, there are an absolute crapload of Voyagers there. Ratchet, Prime, Ice Megatron, Starscream. So many. I wonder how long before they clear that stuff.

More of the old Titaniums are out suggesting Hasbro must be having trouble offing them. It probably means the Ironhide/Jazz/Megatron wave will have another go before we even get a look at the Ratchet/Brawl ones.

The Toy Kingdom (for future reference) at Westfield Millpark is very small and unlike other TKs, stocks only heavily discounted goods - ie. they got them from the distributor very cheap. So don't expect TFs there. THe only thing they had were $10 Robot Replicas and $15 Unleashed.

Target was well-stocked too but nothing new. So many Ult BBs tho...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Today at TRU and Toyworld Rundle Mall, I spotted heaps of "Mutt" Williams figures from the new Indiana Jones line!

Now, while it's not strictly a TF figure, I thought I'd post this here because some people have indicated that they want to use this figure to display as Sam from the TF movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Today at TRU and Toyworld Rundle Mall, I spotted heaps of "Mutt" Williams figures from the new Indiana Jones line!
    I've quoted you in the Indiana Jones Toy Sighting thread

Now, while it's not strictly a TF figure, I thought I'd post this here because some people have indicated that they want to use this figure to display as Sam from the TF movie!
    I sure am

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Today was the first time I've seen those battle-damaged Robot Replicas Prime & Megs 2-pack in Myer today (Castle Towers to be exact) for $36.95 - I think.

It's strange that Myer Stores only received these now - given that the movie line is pretty much finished

Myer seems to get strange exclusives, that due to low demand and their crazy prices do not sell well and always arrive late in the lines run.

Remember the RID repaints of Prime and Magnus that were sold in the 2 pack that came out about the same time as the Supreme Primus figure did in Kmart? That pack was out at in the last half of the Cybertron line, and didn't sell too well either.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Remember the RID repaints of Prime and Magnus that were sold in the 2 pack that came out about the same time as the Supreme Primus figure did in Kmart? That pack was out at in the last half of the Cybertron line, and didn't sell too well either.
    Yeah, I remember seeing those too. How much did Myer want for them? $150 - $180 or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Yeah, I remember seeing those too. How much did Myer want for them? $150 - $180 or something like that...
    I believe it was $189.99 normal, but their introductory price, and sale price was $169.99. Funnily enough Blacktown Myer never had the figures on display when they were on sale.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Found for the first time the single pack Allspark Legends today for anyone like me who was too cheap to pick up the 2 packs just to get the 1 figure. Found in Kmart Belmont. Had 1 each of Bonecrusher(not anymore), Recon Barricade, Cliffjumper and Jazz. Hopefully we get Ironhide/Brawl etc. soon. $5.99ea.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    As I remember starting price was $170, at least at my nearest Myer, and I did see it on sale at 20 per cent off once. Even at full price, it's $85 per leader class figure, which is not as bad as some places, especially when you consider the combiner potential of these two.

Both Toyworlds in Brisbane CBD had the two new Unleashed Turnarounds for $30, plus heaps of the converting blasters for $30.

Myer in the CBD had quite a few of the Robot Replicas 2-pack (it is strange that this was originally a Kmart exclusive, and now showing up only at Myer). Also had the last of the Real Gear waves (green game controller, grey watch, etc), and the Basics.