Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: MP-4

Default Wanted: MP-4

Hey all
    Never did pick up an MP-4 when released and now there is a big gap in the collection and I need to pick him up. However with the exchange rate it is not wise for me to get via the USA/eBay or Japan so I am turning to Australia for help

I need at least one but maybe 2 of the best/mintist MISB MP-4 available, hopefully on sale. The catch is that I know I wont be able to afford until January (once the evil holidays are over) and of course the person who purchases must ship to New Zealand and take credit card funded paypal as payment.

Thanks

Hi all
    With the news of MP-4 Masterpiece Convoy being clearanced for $100, is there anyone willing to help me get? Payment can be made ASAP.

Cheers

I have been hunting around for another one as well at Target but as per usual they have nothing. Ill try and help if find one or two around here but I doubt Ill be lucky unlike the people over east.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I have been hunting around for another one as well at Target but as per usual they have nothing. Ill try and help if find one or two around here but I doubt Ill be lucky unlike the people over east.
    Went to my local Target after lunch and didn't see any. I don't expect we'll see these in WA. :/

Grimlock in the Vic sightings topic said he has/had a spare. See if he still has it.
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...&postcount=144

You sure you'd risk it Zippo? The QC on MP 4 has been quite dodgy as some parts were missing on some figures and the only way you'd find out is when you open and transform Prime to vehicle mode. I couldn't find the thread here - but there was a thread re; complaints of missing parts, et al. Just a friendly advice there, as the QC is inconsistent and it would be so much hassle trying to get it exchanged and all...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Grimlock in the Vic sightings topic said he has/had a spare. See if he still has it.
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...&postcount=144
    Won't ship

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    You sure you'd risk it Zippo? The QC on MP 4 has been quite dodgy as some parts were missing on some figures and the only way you'd find out is when you open and transform Prime to vehicle mode. I couldn't find the thread here - but there was a thread re; complaints of missing parts, et al. Just a friendly advice there, as the QC is inconsistent and it would be so much hassle trying to get it exchanged and all...
    Er, you really don't know me do you.
    I'm a MISB collector, so whats inside doesn't matter so much until I decided to open a second one..

Hehe, there could be a lead weight inside the box for all you know (highly improbable though ). ;D

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime
    The QC on MP 4 has been quite dodgy as some parts were missing on some figures and the only way you'd find out is when you open and transform Prime to vehicle mode.
    Well if anyone needs a ladder panel for MP Convoy/Prime LMK - I have a spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Er, you really don't know me do you.
    I'm a MISB collector, so whats inside doesn't matter so much until I decided to open a second one..
    Erm, I do know your MISB collector, all Im saying for all you know what youve paid for ( pricy toy at that) is nothing more than an incomplete "thing" and it would be like throwing away your money on a dodgy piece since its not like the other packaged items where there's a window you can at least see its got the toy inside. As Gok said could be ( though highly unlikely) just a brick inside.

Having said that, hope you find one that's not dodgy.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Erm, I do know your MISB collector, all Im saying for all you know what youve paid for ( pricy toy at that) is nothing more than an incomplete "thing" and it would be like throwing away your money on a dodgy piece since its not like the other packaged items where there's a window you can at least see its got the toy inside. As Gok said could be ( though highly unlikely) just a brick inside.

Having said that, hope you find one that's not dodgy.

You are speaking to a person who brought a MISB Car Robots Brave Max in 2002 and still has not opened the shipping box stil view it. I just couldn'r bear to see if it received any shipping damage