Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FABs

That FAB Prime is far better than the one from the last movie.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

go go Tankatron!

I really liked the FAB's from the first movie line and glad to see their return. MEgs as a tank is looking great. Can't wait to see that new mould in Voyager form. Glad they made a new Prime mould despite the easy temptation to just recolour the original OP FAB. Sadly that's exactly what happened to Bumblebee.

Interesting Megs mode there. Looks like they have done some slight remodeling to Prime though. Not a completely new mould by the looks of things.

So far I am not terribly impressed by the movie figs......

Just the Forklift.

whenever i see the word FAB i think of Thunderbirds

this is the first time in ages ive been in this section, i avoid das spoilers

Slightly disappointed... I understand their reasoning for only slightly modified toys of exisiting characters is so people don't have to buy them again (if we are to believe them ). But as collectors many of us will be buying them all anyway, so more changes would have been nice...

Wowsa, Megatron looks FABulous. Only one that interested me last time was Desert Brawl so it's nice to see some of the first few ROTF FAB's looking this good. Looks like the Autobots are going to get tanked in 2009.

A lot of trilogys have the second one ending with loose ends or beaten good guys. It encourages people to tune into the conclusion to have a 'happy ending'.
    I'm kinda expecting it with TF2, so we gotta make sure that it does well enough for a third.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A lot of trilogys have the second one ending with loose ends or beaten good guys. It encourages people to tune into the conclusion to have a 'happy ending'.
    I'm kinda expecting it with TF2, so we gotta make sure that it does well enough for a third.
    I think I read somewhere that Bay said this wouldn't be the case. So you could walk away from the 2nd film with a good ending while still having some things that can be tied up in the 3rd.
    Kind of like Starscream getting away and Barricade basically vanishing in the 1st film (yes I know what happenes to Barricade in the comics and book, but it is basically forgotten in the film)
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|