Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unwanted Christmas Presents...

Default Unwanted Christmas Presents...

Heard on the news tonight that Australians got about $1billion worth of unwanted gifts, and many will be returned/refunded/exchanged, with the number one unwanted gifts being socks and underwear.

So what stuff did you get for christmas this year that you didn't want, or will take back to the store for something better?

Nothing this year

nope, all sweet.

2 pairs of socks, a really bad looking shirt, some aftershave I'll never use and a piggybank...
    Almost everything my mum got me, so I can't really return it >_>
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Nothing.. I like all my stuff

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Me Robzy very happy!

I'm keeping my eye on eBay for an influx of cheap Xbox 360's and PS3's...

I don't understand why people always feel that they should give others underwear as gifts. I understand that its logical since we all use them (I hope) but I already have more than enough and in the last few days, I ended up with a lot more

I also got a bad looking shirt that there is no way I am aver going to wear as well as two sets of aftershave .

I like when people get me underwear and socks, one less thing I have to buy, so I can get more toys. And I tend to get more exspensive stuff than I would have bought myself.

Although I supose it depends on who's buying them, fortunately everyone who I'm likely to get a gift from, knows me well enough to know what I like, or has decent taste themselves. Sometimes even better than mine when it comes to shirts as I tend to just buy standard nerd uniform shirts.

This year I got I got awesome boxershorts with the cast of the Simpsons on them, and another with funky monkey designs on them. The shirt I got was not as cool as last year, but still pretty awesome with Devo on it.
    Last edited by Lord_Zed; 27th December 2008 at 01:30 AM.

I don't mind getting socks and jocks cause I'm always looking for some, I don't know where I lose all mine but there is never any in my wardrobe...

Anyway, I didn't really get anything unwanted, things I don't really need yes but it is the thought that counts, I did get a singlet that was too small but I exchanged that for one that did

North Melbourne-bot...?