Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: January Acquisitions

Waiting on Classic Prowl and Starscream to arrive in the mail (like a kid before christmas) and just won the complete G1 DVD collection on ebay for 70 bucks! Very happy with that one, its brand new and sealed the only thing wrong with it was some minor box damage but meh who cares!!

Bagged Bumper Bots Lockdown and Soundwave. Kinda liking these boys. Its a cool way to have talking toys. Admittedly I only have the ones that I like lots (Ratchet and Jazz). Personality plus.

Well, i think my USA shopping spree is coming to an end. If I can find an Inferno or Wreck-Gar before I leave to return on Thursday, that would be great, but there's not much else I'm looking for.

Here's the total haul so far:

Of course, this is not all for me. There's stuff here for me, friends and boardmates as well:

Universe
    Starscreames
    Cyclonuses
    Hounds
    Cheetor
    Dinobot
    Smokescreens
    Sunstreakers
    Onslaught (running change version with repeating siren, fixed leg cages and a firmer shield mount)
    Bumper Battler Ratchet

Animated
    Swindles
    Deluxes
    Shockwave
    Optimus Primes (running change with autobot logo on shoulder/cab side)

Titanium
    Grimlocks
    Prowls

Movie
    Crankcases
    Armorhide
    Hardtop
    Incinerator

Crossovers
    Human Torch

Of course, I now have the task of getting all this stuff into Australia. Here it is after breaking it down 1 deluxe per baggy:

So, all those baggies and backing cards should fit into the half empty suitcase I brought over and the stack of goodies on the right I'm going to try to bring on the plane MISB.

The remaining Starscreams and Cyclonuses were fodder and are going to get returned, UNLESS... anyone would like me to bring them back loose in baggy (complete w/instructions - never transformed). The price for each would be A$17. PM me if interested. All gone

I also accidentally found 2 of the Finger Boards:

Interesting packaging. It's Universe style with an Optimus Prime drawing that looks like a rendition of Classics Prime. I wonder why they had that commissioned...
    Last edited by jaydisc; 27th January 2009 at 01:27 AM.

Awesome haul from toy heaven Jay~!

The Optimus Prime drawing on the finger board packaging is a re-colour of the box art on Universe Nemesis Prime. It's very likely they had both characters in mind when doing the drawing.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Bonzer haul Jd. Time to open a shop!
    You might end up paying some import tax on that much stuff though.

The OP art's just appeared on a universe waterpistol thingy at canadiann toy fair

Got another scourge today through ebay + some aerialbot bits & pieces I needed, seller was local so pick up was ok. Also gave me the chance to recruit another fan into the Canberra entourage

jay You have PM
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Nice haul Jay, so want that Marvel crossover !!!
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion