Page 105 of 516 FirstFirst ... 8595100101102103104105106107108109110115125 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Hey it doesn't look like Garden City TRU is getting anymore MP Rodimus. But you could always ask them just to be certain they don't have one just laying around somewhere . TRU Aspley has a few in stock. Not sure how many but it could be about 6 or 8. There is also a TRU at Pacific Fair down the the Gold Coast, but do not know if they have any.
    I went to TRU Garbo today and surprisingly they had two more in stock. Right under the tf shelves. Picked one up so there's only one more left if anyone wants it!

DOTM Hatchet at Kmart,
    There was one at indro but it's gone now sorry dudes.

EDIT:

Just remembered now, they also had Ultimate Optimus for $79.
    Last edited by tinyJazz; 18th September 2011 at 12:56 AM.

I got a ultimate optimas prime $79 and a MP rodimus $59 today and they had about 10 optimas and at least the same rodimus and also have ghost of starscream masterpiece aswell

Judging by your location, that'd be the TRU in Cairns for the MP toys? We don't get many sightings from that TRU, even though we have more stores outside of our state's capital than other states that have stores.
    (I just had a look at the TRU website and was surprised at how spaced apart ours are, compared to other states - 2 in Brisbane, 1 on the GCoast, 3 in the far north)

Queen St Toyworld has 2x Human Alliance Jazz for $40
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Awesome. Wish they had some Barricades a few weeks ago too.

Went to TRU Garden City today and they had 6 MP rodimus there if anyone wants to grab them. K-mart did not have any Ultimate optimus prime left. Anyone knows whether Sunnybank or any other K-mart's close by are having Prime in stock? Tomorrows the last day to get him at 79 =/

Looks like Garden City Kmart have restocked their movie toys, but still all old waves.
    They did have the new small Star Wars Crossovers for $18 each... but still isn't anything "new".

BigW had a few things on a clearance table (Gobots & Revving Robots) but nothing new.

And TRU... moved all their TFs up the back (Lego is now up the front), and they had the new Streetside Bot Brawl set out.

I actually went in to get the Cybertronian 4-pack that was in the catalogue that ends today, and they didn't have it. So I asked, and after being left at the main counter for 12 minutes, the lady came back with a master carton of them, saying that they were left out the back somewhere (it took her a bit of time to find them).
    So who knows how long they've been sitting on that catalogue item, because they never had it out, and there was no shelf tags.

mr toys at carindale have one human alliance jazz left for $40

Target Helensvale now kas Kreo ratchet in stock. Must have been unpacked late. Most Mirages are gone, but they are overstocked with Jazz.

Kmart Helensvale has two Cyberverse Hatchets and two Primes with the re blades.

MR Toys Toyworld Runaway Bay has the previous wave of gEnerations for 19.99, including Wreckgar for army builders
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!