Page 107 of 516 FirstFirst ... 8797102103104105106107108109110111112117127 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 5158

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Target City had Last Stand of the Wreckers TPB and the Bumblebee TPB for $7.88

Garden City TRU has around six MP Rodimus Prime
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Garden City Kmart didn't have the 5-packs in yet, but said that they were on the way, and it could be "rain-checked".

The BigW did have a DotM Cyber Blaster dart gun, but not anymore. It was priced $34.48.
    They also had the advent calendar for $3.

TRU had nothing "new", but did have about 12 MP Rodimus toys, and about 10 of the Playdoh sets for $30.
    Last edited by griffin; 5th November 2011 at 08:05 PM.

Toyworld Runaway Bay is having a clearance on Reveal the Shield RtS
    stock, all in stock characters 19.99 including Wreck-Gar multiples.
    RTS Leader Class Optimus 69.99 (no starscreams), and even a little
    ROTF Nest stock like Voyager Bludgeon (no price)
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Default (No)sightings

Kmart Helensvale, Robina are still not stocking the Cyberverse 5-pack.

Target Helensvale, Robina, Runaway Bay have fully restocked Cyberverse
    playsets. Wave 1 Bumblebee/Starscream, and Wave 2 Megatron/Optimus Prime. So not looking good for the sale, or for other Targets. Wave 3 commander Hatchets and Blade Optimus in stock though, as well as Wave 1 and 2 legends.

Has anyone been able to find Wave 3 yet in a Target?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Sunnybank has one Hatchet DOTM Commander

Rest of the stuff there is meh.

No sign of the special $30 gift set at Kmart Sunnybank, Garden City or Toowong

👎
    I'm walking away from Transformers. Check out my sales thread

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...089#post314089

Garden City TRU had one DOTM Voyager Sentinel and three Fireburst Optimus and Rage over Cybertron packs for $60.

Kmart had the Cyberverse Megatron and Optimus playsets for $13.75.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Default BO BB

Hi all,

Anyone in QLD seen a BattleOps Bumblebee on special lately? I went to get the last one from a KMART up here and it was gone.

If any of you see one could you please let me know what store and I will ask the respective store up here to get it.

Thanks in advance

Hey Kreh80, if you got to the Mr toys website you can order him directly. Not sure waht the shipping is, but it seems like you best bet. they also have HA Jazz.

Thanks for the heads up Tallestblue, the one up here was going for $50 and I ummed and ahhed (i've got one but it's a bit played with) and now it's gone. If I can't get one from around here I may have to get the one from Mr.Toys.

Thanks again mate

Sunnybank Kmart finally got in the Ultimate 5-packs - about 12 sets.
    Looks like the $29 might be a regular price, but since they changed the price on their TF3 DVDs to $28 (from $18) after about 5 days, the 5-pack could also be an undisclosed introductory price.

Looks like they had restocked on most things too, as there seemed to be more stock on the shelves, but everything was still the initial release waves.

It did include Wave 2 DotM Deluxes though, which means people still looking for Topspin or Jolt, can now start looking in Kmarts for a better chance of finding them.