Page 125 of 516 FirstFirst ... 105115120121122123124125126127128129130135145 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 5151

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Aspley had two left this morning.

I just collected mine, and didn't see the other one, so it seems its gone too.

Did a lap of Browns Plains, Calamvale, Kuraby and Springwood with Christalcase today, but didn't find anything exciting.

There was a first sighting of BotShots Wave 4 at BigW Kuraby (Jazz, Leadfoot, Powerglide, Ironhide, clear Optimus), for their usual $7 something. Plus the annual Christmas advent calendar was found at BigWs and Targets for $3.

Otherwise the only newish things we saw were the odd wave 2 of TFPrime Legions at a couple BigWs, and some wave 2 Deluxes (Arcee, Ratchet)... also saw some more of the Capsule figurines at BigW Kuraby, as well as the 3rd and 4th volumes of the TFPrime cartoon DVD and the Gen1 remastered Season 3&4 DVD at BigWs too.

No Wave 1 or 2 Generations toys at any of the stores visited:
    Calamvale BigW
    Browns Plains Toyworld
    Browns Plains Kmart
    Browns Plains BigW
    Browns Plains Target
    Kuraby BigW
    Springwood Toyworld

Capsule figurines? What are they?

These ones. Came out about 6 months ago here.

Swindle, Prime, and Jazz left at K-Mart Cannon Hill.

I picked up the 4 Combaticons I needed.

Target Indooroopilly had a full set of FoC combaticons today at 5pm.

For those who are near or visit the two Hypermarkets (Aspley & Sunnybank), they are being converted to a side-by-side Coles & Kmart, with the Coles being the new "Superstore" format that they've already implemented at three sites in Victoria.
    (I saw the signage up at the Sunnybank store, and had a look online)
    This will give people in Brisbane another couple Kmarts to check out, if ever they stock a certain toy, assortment or series.

I guess the 80% market-share domination Coles & Woolies have in the retail market here, makes them see no need to create Walmart-styled Hypermarkets, as any attempt by Walmart to enter into the market here would end up having little impact on their domination (as Aldi certainly didn't, nor have Costco). Coles were going to open or convert quite a few stores into hypermarkets in 2007, but then sold the company to Wesfarmers who put a stop to that plan, as they have no interest in a hypermarket format.

Kmart Garden City had some empty pegs with a ticket up stating generations figures. Maybe this was stocked and a few people came in already and bought everything? very likely I think.

Botshots restocked at Coles Runaway Bay, looks to be two seperate waves unpacked (Powerglide, G1 Jazz, Ratchet, Skyfire, Thundercracker, and Blue transparent chase Optimus). Some had the 100k points sticker, some did not.
    Your Coles may be restocking too.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

No TC's on shelf in Brissie yet. I rang both at opening.

Guy at Aspley reckoned Wednesday at the latest, sales tie-in (I seriously doubt that when I hear it now)