Page 132 of 516 FirstFirst ... 112122127128129130131132133134135136137142152 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Toyworld Springwood had the TFPrime Bumblebee Blaster ($30) and the TF3 Human Alliance Dare Devil Squad (DLX Bumblebee & HA Backfire) ($30). Also had the Wave2 DLX FOC (Combaticons) up in the excess shelves (still in its case, so I'm still yet to see these toys in person).

Target Springwood has a single FOC Voyager Soundwave, and wave 4 BotShots.

Kmart Sunnybank & BigW Kuraby - nothing new to report.

I'm seeing new standalone endcaps at local Coles for Hasbro products.
    They contain Star Wars Transformers, Avengers toys, and TF Commanders.
    What seemed strange though was the assortment - almost exclusively Bulkhead, Starscream and only 1 Optimus Prime.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Im just wondering if theres any masterpieces anywhere around Mount Gravat or the city? Many thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I'm seeing new standalone endcaps at local Coles for Hasbro products.
    They contain Star Wars Transformers, Avengers toys, and TF Commanders.
    What seemed strange though was the assortment - almost exclusively Bulkhead, Starscream and only 1 Optimus Prime.
    I saw one of these stands the other day at coles sunnybank and again today at Target Carindale. The one at target however also contained the new botshot three packs (shockwave, brawl, ironhide and powerglide, skyquake, jetfire)

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...psaa35258e.jpg
    http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...psb5c331fc.jpg

Oh and the same target still has some of the Kreo single packs - pretty close to a full set + a few more from memory...

My wife went to see if there were any MP Thundercrackers at TRU Aspley for me today... there aren’t and one of the staff told her they’ve been told there aren’t any more coming after the first lot sold out.

However, they have received an unexpected shipment of MP Prime. There were 3 there...

(Hoping if they get Prime unexpectedly the same may happen with TC).

Probably not, as there was always meant to be a second delivery of Optimus in November (which sounds like they are showing up at TRU stores this week)... but if they are saying no more TCs, then there may have only been one shipment planned (being a lesser-known character to Optimus).

No MPs at TRU Mt Gravatt. Hoping they will come in during the 25% off sale. Might have to go to Aspley now.

FOC Ravage/Frenzy and Rumble/Ratbat two packs sighted at Myer Hyperdome/Logan and Myer Brookside (friend of mine).

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1f9789fc.jpg

Surprisingly good price at $14.95 each. Myer Hyperdome also had FOC Soundwave and Soundblaster at $49.95 each incase you missed them at Target

Default FOC G2 Bruticus

Was starting to think G2 bruticus never showed up at Aspley tru, stopped in there this morning still 2 MP primes there n some FOC data disc's.
    Asked a guy i speak to a bit about bruticus n lo n behold he had put 1 aside for me without me even asking him to used voucher and cost 74.99

Default FOC Voyager Soundwave & Soundblaster

Myers Grand Central Toowoomba have one each of the FOC voyagers. Soundwave w Laserbeak and Soundblaster w Buzzsaw. Both are still there if anyone is keen. $49.95 on the shelf. Good luck