Page 140 of 516 FirstFirst ... 120130135136137138139140141142143144145150160 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Browns Plains now has the Beast hunters line. Legion Commanders, Optimus, Predaking and Bulkhead. Deluxes Soundwave, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, and Lazerback. Voyagers Optimus Prime, and Predaking. Voyagers are approx $39.95. Didn't see any Legions.

We have Beast Hunters at Toyworld Rockhampton. The entirety of Wave 1, Deluxe and Voyager. If I get paid next week I will go in and grab the ones I want, provided they're still there. Otherwise I'll pick them up when I'm down south.

Target here has apparently restocked, but only with Hot Shots and Knock Outs. I do like Hot Shot so I might get him eventually.

townsville toys r us have beasthunters legends and commanders plus the new botshot 3 packs.i didn't see any deluxes or voyagers thou.

Hey guys, i'll be flying up in a few weeks and was.just wondering, apart from the major chain stores where are some of the more reliable comic/collectible stores that stock TF? Ive looked at websites and have been fooled before, so i was after some locations from first hand experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Hey guys, i'll be flying up in a few weeks and was.just wondering, apart from the major chain stores where are some of the more reliable comic/collectible stores that stock TF? Ive looked at websites and have been fooled before, so i was after some locations from first hand experience.
    Honestly, nowhere that you'd want to pay the price they're asking.

Thanks, Shiro, looks like its the usual suspects then.

On Sunday, at Garden City - only TRU had any Beast Hunters so far. Kmart and BigW still have old stock.

Gladstone Big W has wave 3 of PRiD Deluxes finally...

Gladstone Kmart has wave 1 of Beast Hunters Voyagers and Deluxe.

But both stores have already been picked clean of most Deluxes.

Kmart Helensvake has oodles of Beast a hunters deluxe and legion sizes, and a limited number of Voyagers which are showing up at 34. At tht price, I caved and bought Predakung
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Big W Runaway Bay has started unpacking for their annual toy sale, with new Tf.
    BH deluxe, voyager and legion figures, but to my great surprise also Keon's and the new Cyberverse playsets. Sky claw x3, 1x Green apex armor, both at $35.00

Couldn't resist picking it up, as I don't know if it will sell out and if other chains will stock it.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!