Page 16 of 516 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

I don't know if anyone has seen him before, but I saw Brawl the task as a deluxe at Kmart Robina. On the bottom, he showed "Wheelie" as also available - but I couldn't find any of them in the store. Has anyone seen little Wheels?

Looks like wave 3 (Skids, Chromia, Deep Desert Brawl, Smokescreen, Wheelie) has been split between two 'revision' waves, as people seem to only be finding Smokescreen and Brawl so far with the restocking of the earlier figures. I would expect the other 3 appearing soon, considering wave 4 (ravage, mudflap, etc) have already appeared at Kmarts and BigW.

It is a bit stupid though, having an earlier revision wave containing the two toys of those five, NOT in the movie...

Quick question, I'm from Melbourne, and I'm going to Noosa heads next week.
    Is there any Big W's and Kmart's near by? I wanna catch the sales next week. Thanks
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

http://www.noosacivic.com.au/ has a Big W

I spend a lot of time in Coolum Beach, just 1-2 towns south of Noosa. A few more towns south is Maroochydore Plaza, which has Kmart, Target and Myer.

Thanks alot. I also noticed in Kmart's catalogue that the Qld stores open at 8AM, whereas kmarts in all other states open at 6AM.
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

Saw today at BigW Garden City the new Gravity bots Sideswipe. It should have Mudflap with it, but I didn't know to look for it.
    Also saw at Kmart, the new wave of FABs - Mudflap, Ironhide (with red) and Sideswipe. Apparently Starscream should be in that wave as well, but didn't look for it.
    ToysRUs had restocked their Animated Bumper Battlers with the new Workzone Bulkhead and Stealth Jazz redecos, along with a number of older ones, which were all in multi-lingual packagaging. Looks like TRU are direct importing excess european stock, with those and the Robot Heroes. Unfortunately, the Euro versions of the Bumper Battlers have less dialogue recordings. THey had an old (US) Soundwave there so I was able to play both, and the Euro one only had one vocal line, compared to 3 on the US one. I guess they felt all the non-english speaking countries wouldn't understand what they were saying, so removed just about all of the vocals. This would explain why the Workzone Bulkhead had no vocals, just sound effects, when I played with one a few weeks back. The Jazz redeco was the same, with no vocals either.

Also checked out the Jay Jays, and saw their new TFs clothing range.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    http://www.noosacivic.com.au/ has a Big W

I spend a lot of time in Coolum Beach, just 1-2 towns south of Noosa. A few more towns south is Maroochydore Plaza, which has Kmart, Target and Myer.
    There's also Big W at Kawana Waters, which is about a 10 minute drive from Maroochydore Sunshine Plaza, and another K-Mart in Caloundra which is a further 15-20 minute drive.

I was in the Brisbane CBD yesterday. I noticed the Myer city store has a heap of first movie Rescue Ratchets, and Thundercrackers. These are voyager class. They were price marked $59.95.

In my travels I am seeing alot of ROTF deluxe Ravage, Barricade, and to a lesser extend Mudflap at big w stores. I am hoping all new waves make it into stores for the sales.

Saw the two new volumes of the Animated DVDs (Vol 3 & 4), which takes it up to episode 21 (Garbage In Garbage Out). They were $16 each, so I still think importing the full seasons are cheaper.

Also saw the latest release of the 2007 Movie (same contents, just a slightly different packaging). It's the 2-disc version for $16, and was already Number 4 on their top 10 sellers shelf. It's pretty rare for a movie that's older than a year to make it back to the top end of the best-sellers list.
    More money for Paramount should hopefully mean them spending more money on bonus features on the second one.

Saw heaps of non-toy merchandise at BigW Garden City as well.
    Activity pack $3 or $4
    Inline skate and pads pack $40
    Heel Skates (wheels for the heal of shoes) $17
    Skateboard $13
    40cm kids bike $88
    Movie 2-wheel scooter $30
    Animated 3-wheel scooter $39
    Movie Sports helmet $20
    Animated Helmet/Pad set $20