Page 18 of 515 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Saw one darker variant of Breakaway at Indooroopilly Target.

Scalpel is in Toyworld at Aspley, as well. There were a couple more of him there. I had checked Morayfield and phoned around Kawana yesterday and nothing new in either location.

However, anyone else with Scalpel, can you get his legs to sit flat like the instructions say in microscope mode? I can't... it's annoying me -_-

You have to have it so the purple tip is showing on the underside, with the bit poking out half way along the next segment tucked into said purple tip.... that way the notch missing in the other side of the middle segment rests on the shaft holding the legs on the other side

Scalpel and Dune Runner are out in Mr Toy's world in the city Queen St.

Does anyone know if the 25th anniversity GIJOE would be out in Aus or not?

Quote Originally Posted by JustOwen View Post
    Scalpel and Dune Runner are out in Mr Toy's world in the city Queen St.

Does anyone know if the 25th anniversity GIJOE would be out in Aus or not?
    I would doubt it - Hasbro doesn't seem to be supporting it here. See http://ozfigurama.bigforumpro.com/fi...ures-t1106.htm for commentary on the Joe line in Australia.

Target next week in their toy sale, or Big W right now, are the best place to get movie Joes. There's a tank that looks straight out of ROTF, and if you get (I think he's called Roadblock? the heavy gunner) for $12, it looks just like that cool guy from the movie whose name escapes me - is it Epps? if you can't wait for the Human Alliance packs.

Oh and what version of Scalpel did you find? There's a long and short variant

I am not sure which one I got.I have uploaded the photos here[ATTACH]Attachment 942[/ATTACH]

all the scalpels i've seen are the long version....

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    You have to have it so the purple tip is showing on the underside, with the bit poking out half way along the next segment tucked into said purple tip.... that way the notch missing in the other side of the middle segment rests on the shaft holding the legs on the other side
    Thanks very much ^^ This and a review on youtube that showed half a second underneath showed me what I was doing wrong :P

On topic, Dunerunner and... Reverb? The Decepticon scout-class bike are still both at Mr Toys in the Queen St mall... or were when I picked mine up last night. Got Legends Sideswipe as well, but that was the last legend toy I could find where I was looking. Nothing new anywhere else I've been, but hitting Morayfield again tomorrow and forever hopeful.

Skids Wheelie and Chromia out in Mr Toys at Queen St Mall

I wonder if they will appear at TRU or some other chain willing to price-match during Target's sale, because I don't think Target will restock before the end of their sale (if their restocking policy and past history holds true).