Page 193 of 516 FirstFirst ... 173183188189190191192193194195196197198203213 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    The then & now is the movie version with the DoTM classics minicon, while BWN Guiledart is packed with the RoTF Legends Sideways (Stinger).

Edit Terrorsaur as Dinobot Strafe with Legends Bumblebee, that's the other BW pack. It's been a long day.
    Thanks dude. Yeah, the blue Terrorsaur repaint is the one I'm after. Sorry, I didn't really explain that very well. I think it's a walmart exclusive in the US, but I forget if the pack has a special assortment name.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

There were also two MP Prowls at Garden City, and lots of the Evolution Grimlock packs. (and I mean LOTS... at both TFs sections of the store, plus two overstock shelves)

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Thanks dude. Yeah, the blue Terrorsaur repaint is the one I'm after. Sorry, I didn't really explain that very well. I think it's a walmart exclusive in the US, but I forget if the pack has a special assortment name.
    Walmart got Stinger toys as an exclusive (which included some non-Stinger packs to make up assortments of same-sized products), and some are showing up here at BigW... while US Target got Silver Knight Optimus toys as an exclusive, which are also showing up at our Target stores (unrelated companies, but if they have the Target exclusive sticker on them, it makes it easier for Hasbro Australia).

The second half of this page has images of most of the different Store Exclusives... but will be re-sorted later to their release-month pages. I should do up a new page of just store exclusive images, since there are so many now.
    But for just the ones you mentioned...

Evolution Bumblebee

Bumblebee with Strafe (blue BW Terrorsaur - Walmart exclusive)

Bumblebee with Stinger and Strafe (DLX Movie Strafe - supposed to be Walmart exclusive, but has TRU sticker on official images)

TRU Aspley still had two Evolutions Bumblebee for $25 if anyone's after him.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Don't know if it's new or not but Myer at carindale had 2-3 platinum edition optimus and grimlock two packs. $130 each. Seems overly excessive for two voyagers. Optimus has some more chrome (yay?) And grimlock didn't look any different to me. Given the price of these, I wonder what the 5 pack is going to cost :S

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    Don't know if it's new or not but Myer at carindale had 2-3 platinum edition optimus and grimlock two packs. $130 each. Seems overly excessive for two voyagers. Optimus has some more chrome (yay?) And grimlock didn't look any different to me. Given the price of these, I wonder what the 5 pack is going to cost :S
    It's actually a nice set. Both have extra chrome than the poverty pack voyagers. All depends if you like chrome or not, which I do. I got this for $90 during the sale few months back.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thanks for the clarification on the differences

It's cool to hear it's been here for a while, that we got it before the USA and that it was cheaper during the Myer toy sale - maybe it won't be too long before we do get the Transformers United set.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    Thanks for the clarification on the differences

It's cool to hear it's been here for a while, that we got it before the USA and that it was cheaper during the Myer toy sale - maybe it won't be too long before we do get the Transformers United set.
    It'll be either later this month, or November, according to the schedule Griffin was provided with by Hasbro.

(I say either, because as you'll see from that link, we're supposed to be getting the dinobot five pack this month, but as we haven't even seen pictures of it yet, it seems likely that that is a mistake and the actual set we're expecting is the Autobot one)

...fair enough, now we've seen a picture of it. :P

A new store called Zing Pop Culture opened up in Indro at the start of the month. Predictably, half their stock is made up of funko pops.

Very light on the TF stuff. They had the three movie pops for $16, The Loyal Subjects 8" Optimus and Nemesis (didn't check the price but I'm guessing $40), the G1 comic pack with two mini figures for $26, and bizarrely, blind-bagged goldie international mini figures for $5. :/ Save a dollar, pick the one you want at TRU and Big W.

Also they're running a competition to win The Loyal Subjects Megatron surfboard. Basically, take a selfie with the board instore and upload to their facebook page. There's also something about including TLS figures in the shot for bonus entries. I guess take 'em along and ask the staff.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2