Page 213 of 516 FirstFirst ... 193203208209210211212213214215216217218223233 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 5151

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Toys R Us Mt Gravatt has no MP Bumblebeeonthe shelf, and some asshats for employees. Told me it was sold out, or never was in stock, but that they don't have any managers in the floor.... And they didn't know how to find one. And they didn't know the store number to ring for one, it was in their phone and they would have to go back to get it. I was polite and courteous, and they made me feel like crap just for asking.

Infuriating. Eventually found one who said that no more stock was arriving until January on the phone, but didn't have the time to look it up on the computer to find out if they had received any ready to put out on shelf.

I miss my old Gold Coast store, that actually had time to be helpful to customers. It would have been an awesome gift, and while it's in stock on TRU au website, wouldn't arrive in time.
    Sux you had a bad experience with them. They can be hit and miss. One of the managers their really went out of his way to look after me when the online tru mucked up my order but then you'll get staff on the floor that don't really care. Anyway incase you're still looking, tru mt gravatt had four mp bumblebee yesterday arvo @ $99 each

Last edited by Ravagecat; 2nd January 2015 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Added Image

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

4+ MP Prowl still at Aspley TRU, and a sunstorm in a trolley near the front in the wire with a dinged up box, looks like trolleys maybe full of returned stuff. Other than that... Lots of AOE, a prime starscream (didnt check which one just saw rhe box) and a few Jetfires.

Aspley TRU had 3 MP Sunstorms on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Toys R Us Mt Gravatt has no MP Bumblebeeonthe shelf, and some asshats for employees. Told me it was sold out, or never was in stock, but that they don't have any managers in the floor.... And they didn't know how to find one. And they didn't know the store number to ring for one, it was in their phone and they would have to go back to get it. I was polite and courteous, and they made me feel like crap just for asking.

Infuriating. Eventually found one who said that no more stock was arriving until January on the phone, but didn't have the time to look it up on the computer to find out if they had received any ready to put out on shelf.

I miss my old Gold Coast store, that actually had time to be helpful to customers. It would have been an awesome gift, and while it's in stock on TRU au website, wouldn't arrive in time.
    Hey mate, sorry to pull out my salesman hat, but if you still want mp bumblebee we have plenty at Tfidownunder.com free pick up At Brissy

I couldn't find this one in the sightings section at all, but I'm sure someone has sighted it. (I thought I had mentioned it by now as well, but it doesn't look like I have).
    The Angry Birds Optimus Trackset appeared at Kmart Sunnybank and Garden City in/by December, for an unknown amount (probably $40-50-ish).
    It is supposed to be a Kmart exclusive here.

In case anyone is still searching for the last wave of AoE deluxes (Lockdown, Snarl, Hot Shot and Bee), Toyworld on Queen Street Mall has a HUGE amount of each figure for $19.99 each. On a glance, Lockdown and Snarl seemed to be the most numerous too.

Gold Coast.
    No sign of Combiner wars Legends @ Toyworld Runaway bay and the new one at Helensvale Homemakers.

Will keep checking the one a Helensvale as I live nearby and keep you informed.

First wave of the Combiner Wars legends @ Toyworld Townsville for $16 and the first wave of Flip n Change RiD figures @ Toyworld Townsville for $21
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Neith Aspley Hypermarket Toyworld or Mr Toys Toyworld in Lawnton had combiner wars stuff, very annoying. Aspley Toyworld has loads of MP Bumblebee's and Prowls for $99 if anyone was in the mood though.

any combiner wars in Brisbane?