Page 237 of 515 FirstFirst ... 217227232233234235236237238239240241242247257 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

TRU Garden City has restocked the TRU exclusive legions, stacks of both packs but at 24 odd dollars each.

They have two of the Blaster/Perceptor packs (which look great in person) at $199. RK has it for $89 so I passed.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Garden City is avoidable unless you are after the Deployers on sale (be quick for Drift - only 2 left) or Clash RID toys at TRU (they now have heaps of the Legions and Megatronus in stock).

BigW - almost no toys at all... and no new GEN Legends.

Kmart - almost no toys at all... almost all were Rescue Bots.

Target - no Motormasters... and their large gimmick toy-sale Transformers are where they had their Easter eggs earlier in the year. (if you've ever been to that store before)
    They *had* all 6 of the $5 Legends toys, but just after I took a photo of them (setting them up to look nice) a pair of mums came over and grabbed 2 sets of five of them for their boys. (they didn't see the lone Bumblebee at the back, but wanted both boys to get the same ones... and they were pretty impressed at it only costing $25 for each of them. So all that are left are Optimus, Grimlock, Bumblebee and Cliffjumper (the only surviving wave 3 Legend after they grabbed the only two Magnus and Skywarps).

I didn't bother with Myer.

(pics later when I get to them)

Big W Stafford had nothing new yesterday.
    Kmart Aspley the same.
    Toys R Us Aspley has the Insecticon packs, Blaster and Perceptor packs and RID Megatronus

Chermside (yesterday)
    Nothing new at any stores except target has a lot of the $5 generations legends (bumblebee, cliffjumer, skywarp, optimus prime and ultra magnus). Target also has the first wave of RID minicon deployers (heaps of both).

Mt Ommaney (Today)
    Nothing new at Big W or Kmart. Target has $5 legends

The Targets at both Morayfield and Maroochydore both had the RID deployers and every other usual thing. No Motormasters as yet but i am holding out for hope.

It's good to see that in the Mariana Trench that is the Australian Transformers market, there's still no deeper, darker crevice than Queensland.

Hahaha...I know right?

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

1 motor master at Strathpine. But it was a little strange, the sword was loose in box, and I think something else should have been in the upper left corner too I couldn't see. Didn't look like it was opened, but I passed anyway. Where is blackjack?
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    1 motor master at Strathpine. But it was a little strange, the sword was loose in box, and I think something else should have been in the upper left corner too I couldn't see. Didn't look like it was opened, but I passed anyway. Where is blackjack?

I bought him, everything was there, everything was fine! Super happy to finally find him. The top corner is just where his sword was supposed to be.

Thanks for not buying him

Now all I need is Hotspot.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That's great to know, and you're welcome. I originally found it behind the other guys up the end of the shelf, it was hiding, until I put it back at the front.

Plenty of g1 megatrons there too. Took me ages to actually find the tf's there as they weren't in the toy section. And on top of that it's a maze to get in the store with all that stuff out front too. All in all Target was just annoying today.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Likewise. I wandered around for ages before finding them. I was even more annoyed to find them at the entrance, having right buy them in the first place.