Page 248 of 515 FirstFirst ... 228238243244245246247248249250251252253258268 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Kmart Hyperdome still had at least one of all of the new Warriors for $20.

All other stores in the center are dud .
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Checked out the Reject Shop in Stocklands Rocky, looking for Jetfire. No sign of him as yet but I'll check again next week. They did have a large number of ConstructBots, including the big Grimlock (which I picked up) the newer movie power attackers, and wave 3 of Beast Hunters (the one that only saw limited release at Target, so if anyone is still after them check your local Reject Shop).

Big W had a fat lot of nothing, as usual. And they wonder why they're not making money.

No Jetfire here at Reject shop Hervey Bay, But as a few others have mentioned, Lots of construct-bots Grimlock, and the power battlers, so I picked up Galvatron, Vehicon, Optimus, Drift and Lockdown for my son. Asked the staff about Jetfire and said they hadn't received any yet, but have more hasbro toy stock coming in the lead up to xmas, so i'll have to keep checking back I think.

Good thing I passed on Jetfire the last time I was at TRU sunshine plaza - not paying $80 when I already have Thundercracker and Starscream in the same mold.

No Jetfire at Kawana or Currimundi. All the other figures peeps have been seeing. Will continue to look around for the other stores on the Sunny Coast.

Saw the Platinum Edition Dinobots today at Toys R Us for $250.

went back to Reject Shop Hervey Bay today and found the staff stacking Jetfires on the shelf Grabbed two straight out of the case, one for me & another for my son, So it would seem the regional stores are starting to get them now. Keep your eyes peeled!

Reject Shop at Sunnybank didn't appear to have any Jetfires that I could see, but had heaps of the big Constructbots Grimlock ($20), a large assortment of the Movie Power Battlers ($9), and Hero Mashers electronic ($20).

Reject Shop Southport Park has the Power Battlers discounted for $9, only one Junkheap left, and two Vehicons. Also Beast Hunters for $6. No jet fire, no shelf tags for him either.

Reject Shop Nerang has more Power Battlers, heaps of Vehicons and Junkheap. I also noticed TWO types of lockdown. cOnstuctibots for $20. Also in the toy section plus he's, two types of plush swords with electronic sods. Batteries are very weak though. One was Grimlocks I think, or at least Grim colors, and one in Optimus Red and Blue. I'd never seen them before, but maybe they were common and Id just never noticed them. No jet fire, no shelf tags for him.

Reject Burligh Stocklands said they didn't have him on the phone, or a shelf tag. Ditto for Reject Tweed Heads South. Take their word with a grain of salt though.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

A couple weeks ago I noticed that Coles Sunnybank got in a third box of the Tiny Titans, but it was wave 2 (the first two boxes were wave 3 - which is really weird for going backwards).
    Looks like people are buying these things at $5 each... or stealing them.

Tonight at Woolies Sunnybank, they had two boxes of the Tiny Titans $5 (one is wave 2, one is wave 3), along with the wave 4 RID one-steps $18 (black Bumblebee & grey Sipe), plus RID Legions $8 (looks like wave 1).

I'll add the photo I took later when I get it off my phone.

The Woolies photo for the post above.

Today at Garden City.
    The Christmas shopping season must be to blame, but only a week after I was last at Garden City, both ToysRUs and Kmart had been stripped of Transformers... while other toylines nearby were still heavily stocked.

This was ToysRUs... I've never seen it like this before, with almost nothing left.

And Kmart... with half the pegs empty, and all the shelves below it filled with Dragon toys, but the Transformers shelf-tags are still left there for whenever they get a restock.

This was Kmart on November 26th...

Even Myer was looking emptier than usual, as most of the space was empty when I got there, but I moved some toys around so that the photo shows what was in stock.

On the other hand, Target is having a 20% off Toys sale, and the only thing missing since last week were the $5 Legends.

As for what WAS in stock at Garden City, ToysRUs had some new Devastators for $300, and Platinum Trypticon for $300 (it's still on the website for $400).
    They also had MP Lambor/Sideswipe, on sale for VIP cardholders.

Reject Shop had about half the stock of the Sunnybank store, and no Jetfires.