Page 250 of 515 FirstFirst ... 230240245246247248249250251252253254255260270 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    One of each left after I took a set this morning. Myer is currently having 20% off toys until 24 Dec, so they're scanning at $24 .
    20% off at Myer? Really? There's nothing posted in the news section.
    I hope it only started today, as I would have bought the Combaticons when I saw them yesterday. $30 is too much, but $24 I could live with... particularly as they would probably be the last toys for the year for me (as my JP toys won't get here until January, and I wasn't going to order these from America without the rest of Wave 1 Combiners, which will still be a while).

Also, Big W had four CW Devastators for those interested.
    Were they in the main toy section, or somewhere special, as I didn't see them there yesterday... and I didn't go in there today... I was too depressed.
    Last edited by griffin; 20th December 2015 at 03:41 PM.

Coles Garden City had wave 3 Kreons from 2013 for $4 each.

Toys'R'Us Aspley had 2 or 3 full sets of Combaticon limbs left on Saturday (sorry, didn't check comprehensively). They didn't have prices on the pegs and didn't ring up at the register. They had them listed in a book at the register for $30 but they were ringing up at less than that when they were entering the code from the book manually.

Kmart Sunnybank must have restocked their RID Warriors as there was a Megatronus there this morning (none of the other new ones though). HEAPS of the RID Legions, but at $9 (compared to the $4.90 sale price at Coles this week).

Toyworld Macgregor had GEN Voyager Battle Core Optimus, but not really anything else to report, as they still have more pre-2015 toys than current toys.

On Monday, Kmart Sunnybank Hills had Combiner Wars Legends Shockwave , Buzzsaw, Pipes, Chop Shop for $19 each

pnit is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Default Combiner Wars Devestator Big W

I picked up a Combiner Wars Devastator at Big W Strathpine this afternoon. $198. Quite a few there at the time, but I don't know how long they had been out for.

ToysRUs Garden City had a single Combaticon tonight (around 1am) which was Blastoff... and a single RID 3-step Thunderhoof.

Kmart Garden City had a full case of the Wave 4 Deluxe Combiners (Autobot cars).
    BigW Carindale had 11 Devastators, while BigW Garden City had already sold out of theirs.
    BigW Carindale also had the second wave of RID Minicons.
    Myer Carindale had nine YOTG Optimus and four Conehead sets.
    Last edited by griffin; 24th December 2015 at 06:17 PM.

Details and photos from the last 24 hours, hoping to find something new to buy that was cheap or on sale (which was just Myer at the moment).

In the morning yesterday.
    Toyworld Macgregor - Combiner Battle Core Optimus looked to be the only new thing, among a lot of 2014 Movie toys still warming the shelf.

They also had in their current "Mr Toys" catalogue, the SDCC Devastator (for $249). The catalogue goes until January 10th, but this doesn't look like a sale price.
    It says "don't pay $329", but that is meant to relate to RRP or a competitor's price... but since it is their exclusive, it is illegal to imply a saving if the item was never at the higher price there (or anywhere).

Last night at Carindale between 10pm and midnight.
    Myer - had nine YOTG Optimus and four Conehead sets, plus a Combiner DLX Prowl & Sunstreaker. No Combaticons.

Target - Nothing new, but still a few of those generic Legends, including Optimus.

BigW - 11 Devastators and wave 2 Minicons.

Then at Garden City between midnight and 2am.
    Myer - stock was still shrinking, with the 6 shelves the other day now being 4.

Kmart - actually restocked since the last photo just a few days, which only had 13 Transformers toys. Nothing really new though, but there was a full case of Combiner DLX Autobots (wave 4), and quite a few RID 3-step Sideswipes.

Target - still nothing new since July... with almost the same toys as last weeks photo.

BigW - sold all their Devastators, but has mostly RID minicons (just wave 1).

ToysRUs - The pegs and shelves are still left empty from the last two weeks, but must have had a case of Combiner DLX Combaticons and RID 3-steps as there was a single Blast Off and a single Thunderhoof.
    I also found in the games section, the 2015 edition of Transformers Monopoly (different to the 2007 edition) for a huge $60, and the TFPrime Shuffle battle card game for $14. It could be really old since it is TFPrime, but I've never seen it here before.

Then at about 9am this morning.
    Kmart Sunnybank - They had just put on the shelf the Combiner Battle Core Optimus toy.

After all that pre-Christmas shopping, all I ended up going home with was the Shuffle card game from TRU.
    I wanted the Monopoly game, but $60 is just too much.

Something I saw on an email the other day from ToysRUs, is that the Aspley Store is moving soon... to a different part of the shopping centre grounds.
    It won't be hard to find, but it might throw off some people trying to find it if they go to the old location and didn't see the new location while driving in.

The Woolworths at Sunnybank had popped out a new case of RID Legions yesterday, and this is why I'm seeing so many Sideswipes and Fixits at other stores (Coles Sunnybank has about 12 Sideswipes warming the pegs, so must have recently received three of these cases).
    This is such an odd assortment, having over half being one character who isn't Optimus or Bumblebee.