Page 252 of 516 FirstFirst ... 232242247248249250251252253254255256257262272 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 5151

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Comic Book Heroes in Aspley has had Leader class Ultra Magnus in the past, so they still might have some, so be worth checking there.

Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    Comic Book Heroes in Aspley has had Leader class Ultra Magnus in the past, so they still might have some, so be worth checking there.
    Hadn't actually set foot in there before. What's their general toy range like (for tf, or others)?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I went there a few months ago and they had a fair range then. 2 plastic tubs full of G1 loose figures (ok condition, certainly not mint), prices ok. They also had some newer retail stuff, generations etc. Not a big range but enough to look at. Third party figures were also there, fans Project mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yes... it looks like we have definitely missed Ultra Magnus and Thundercracker here.
    Well, that really sucks. He was the only Leader from this line I wanted.

And yeah. I live Sunshine Coast, work in Brisbane but commute by train, so getting to Aspley is damn hard. Stopping by on a random chance that store might have something probably isn't going to happen.

I was last in there early 2015, iirc, and they didn't have much then (but as someone had spotted a bunch of the Generations toys a week or so before, it was more likely they'd been cleaned out).

Target and KMart have both restocked! Target now have CW Wave 5 deluxe, Leader Starscream, and Battlecore Optimus, in addition to a healthy supply of RID one steps and minicons.

KMart had wave 4 and 5 deluxe (looked like a full set of each), the new wave of Legends with Byzzsaw (I grabbed the last Shockwave) and decent amounts of Hot Spot and Cyclonus. I didn't look too hard at the other stuff.

Yesterday at the City CBD meet...

BigW - had wave 2 Minicons, and pretty much nothing else with Transformers.

Target - Leader Starscream, Vortex, Swindle, Blast Off (no Brawl), RID 2016 Megatronus, Fracture, redeco Bbee, redeco Optimus,

Myer - several YOTG Optimus and a Conehead 3-pack.

Toyworld - two SDCC Devastators and nothing remotely recent... okay, they had the Battle Core Optimus, but that's it.
    They had a very very large selection of 2014 Movie toys, including almost all of the Voyagers.

They had this on the pegs... an awesome toy sale of $35 for the RID Warriors. Some sale/promotion - being the most expensive in Australia for RID Warriors.

They had over a dozen of the RID Super sized Bumblebees, which are in the current catalogue for the "awesomely cheap" $90 (from an expensive $119).

Mt. Gravatt Kmart had only RiD and the Rescue Heroes. The staff member said they really hadn't had anything for awhile, and showed me the empty pegs.

Kmart Logan had a single blue Pipes, and no other Commanders. I took Pipes, so none til the restock.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

There was a Brisbane cbd meet yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    There was a Brisbane cbd meet yesterday?
    A very rushed last-minute meet, after finding out a couple of out-of-towners were in Brisbane last weekend.

I swear Atherton Big W is the golden Big W.
    Every time I pop in it has the newest releases yet Big W Cairns has got jack squat.
    Big W Atherton has the new RID legions and about 3 Devastators