Page 256 of 516 FirstFirst ... 236246251252253254255256257258259260261266276 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Target Springwood last Friday... the first time I'd seen Leader Starscream at retail.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Don't know if its a new feature or not, but BigW have on their online store a 'check stock option'. Devestator $198 is showing up as completely gone on the Gold Coast, but available at Beenleigh. Might help someone a trip, and you can enter your own postcode for more local options.
    I tried this. It didn't match the store stock at all.

I was at kawana waters on Tuesday and they had at least two if you're searching. Devastator, this is.

Myer Maroochydore has the new deluxes (Wheeljack, Hound, Bluestreak, etc.) and Scattershot/Onslaught plus the Legends wave including Soundwave. They also had that clear G2 Prime on clearance from $299 to $209. There might have been a further reduction sign on the bin, but didn't look or notice.

This isn't a store I thought I'd be mentioning in sightings - Mrs Stug saw in Trade Secret Chermside Transformers G1 Risk for $35... Was only the one and I grabbed it. Other stores may have it if you're interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Stug View Post
    This isn't a store I thought I'd be mentioning in sightings - Mrs Stug saw in Trade Secret Chermside Transformers G1 Risk for $35... Was only the one and I grabbed it. Other stores may have it if you're interested?

Oddly enough, it's been showing up in collectable stores (I've seen it at two in Brisbane), but not at major department stores (so far).
    It is a new version of Transformers Risk, as the 2007 version was Movie themed.
    They also released a new version of Transformers Monopoly late last year as well, which I've only seen at ToysRUs for $60.
    I'd like to get both eventually, to add to my collection of Transformers boardgames, but I'm waiting for a sale or go on clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Oddly enough, it's been showing up in collectable stores (I've seen it at two in Brisbane), but not at major department stores (so far).
    It is a new version of Transformers Risk, as the 2007 version was Movie themed.
    They also released a new version of Transformers Monopoly late last year as well, which I've only seen at ToysRUs for $60.
    I'd like to get both eventually, to add to my collection of Transformers boardgames, but I'm waiting for a sale or go on clearance.
    I have seen a few at Zing and Gametraders stores...

Sightings and photos from the last week. (it took a while for me to get the time to transfer and edit)

Reject Shop Sunnybank got in more of the AOE mini-plushies, for $4 each (Optimus, Bumblebee, Grimlock) - well worth buying if you can find them.

Target Carindale - the RID DVD set with t-shirt for $46. Their range of Transformers toys was pretty dismal, with most being Hero Mashers.
    /

BigW Carindale, with nothing new since my last visit... but they still had four Devastators.

ToysRUs Garden City, with a heap of new MP Sideswipes. And weirdly, several GEN-15 Leader Gen1 Megatrons that are new for this store. (we missed out on Ultra Magnus and Thundercracker here, and now stores are restocking wave 1)

Kmart Sunnybank last night, had the new Minicons and Deployers.

a big random item found in TRU Aspley

Takara Arcee

how much are they charging for arcee? i already got one online a while ago but curious.