Page 266 of 515 FirstFirst ... 246256261262263264265266267268269270271276286 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

On Sunday at Target Garden City, the restocking that others had been reporting around the country had finally occurred here too, with Gen Deluxe and RID Legion, Warrior & Deployer.

Woolworths Sunnybank got in the sixth wave of Tiny Titans, at $5.

picked up Menasor G2 at Toys R Us aspley for $199. 2 more in stock. plenty of fort max and victorian.

(No) sighting of Titans Return Wave 1 Commanders at Robina Big W. Only a few minicons, so maybe a restock coming?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Last Thursday at BigW, a week after their sale started, and they didn't have anything left at the Customer Service desk (Transformers or Lego)... which wasn't surprising with how fast they sold on the first day, and this being a high traffic store.

Still heaps of the RID Power Hero toys from the catalogue... it didn't even look like they had been touched during that week.

Also on Thursday, at Target I couldn't find the Transformers toys at all, so the final 6 must finally be gone.
    Just checked Traget and seems like they're in stock.

At Garden City on Saturday...

Target - the new toys they got in last week have been moved, which had me thinking they sold them all already, until I eventually found them tucked away on a lower shelf in a different section.

Coles - had the RID Legion Blizzard Optimus, but no others, so they must have been bought already. It wouldn't scan, so I had to show them this photo on my phone to prove the price. They had this shelf tag up saying that they were on clearance, but I haven't seen it at other stores, so this could just be for this store.
    The tag has September 10th on it, which is usually the date the tag comes down, but is probably an error, unless Coles are no longer restocking the RID Legions.

The Tiny Titans were also on sale this week until the 19th, but only a small discount this time (not the usual 30%), so wasn't worth posting about it in the news section.

Kmart - still the healthiest source of Transformers in my part of the country, with a restock of RID Warriors & 1-steps.

Plus the Soundwave T-shirt in the menswear section.

ToysRUs - just keeps getting smaller and smaller with Transformers, and this is the store that has to cater to the biggest population in Australia.

Compared to the Erina store that caters to one of the smallest number of people in Australia (posted up Polursine)...

BigW Garden City yesterday - nothing new since the sale... and I think that is going to be standard for BigW now.

I forgot to mention, while I was at Garden City on Saturday taking those pics in the previous post, I was being stalked by someone who had a big black Transformers Generations box in a plastic bag (probably a combiner) in a couple of the stores... maybe someone from here?

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Titans return Galvatron x3 and Sentinel Prime x2 at Kmart Chermside (after i snapped up a Prime, cant get over the execution of Galvatrons head/mask in person).

2x Galvatron and 2x Sentinel Prime at KMart Hervey Bay. It would seem even regional areas are getting stock now, so they well and truly have a wide release now.

...Though make that one of each after I'd been there

Default Titans Return spotted at K-Mart Townsville.

Picked up the last Titians Returns Galvertron from Townsville K-Mart. Plenty of Sentinel Prime left if anyones intrested.

Big W Runaway Bay was removing ALL stock of TF from shelves, and piling the remaining RiD and Victorions in a shopping trolley. I'm HOPING that means an imminent restock, but it was a ton of unsold RID
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!