Page 28 of 515 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Man, I had no idea Arcee would be this popular, went into Target last night and they had about 4-5 each of Scorpinok and Swerve plus a crapload of Skids but not an Arcee to be found...

...so instead I went up to ToysRus and bought a Clone Wars ARC-170 on sale for 39.99~ (If there's any star wars collectors here the Y-Wing, B-Wing and Large winged Tie fighter are all on sale for that price too)

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My locals.

Bigw Had 2x each of:

animated, bumblebee, blurr, blazing lockdown, sentinal prime.

Target (gasp), had a whole crud load of lego in on sale (yes, the barrel roller too), and only tfs of real note were 3 ejectors. I almost bought them all, but got just one.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

About 2 weeks ago I sighted quite a few Universe Storm Clouds (Ultra Powerglide repaint) at Target Mt Gravatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    About 2 weeks ago I sighted quite a few Universe Storm Clouds (Ultra Powerglide repaint) at Target Mt Gravatt.
    Maroochydore Target have a buttload of Storm Clouds along with just as many Silverbolts. Didn't check a price, but methinks it's similar to when they had all the Leo Primes and Infernos (excess bulk stock so they mark down the retail price to clear them out).

went to myer centre brisbane target today, saw one arcee, along with swerve and stalker scorponok (as well as some older stuff), but no more of those universe ultras (wow, they sold out pretty quick)

Is it just the ones I've seen or all of them in general, but does Swerve have Pinkimus Syndrome? I was really looking forward to picking him up but once I saw him in person I was really turned off. The mismatched colours in the plastics are horrendous.

Yea mine has that a bit, but that's what I've come to expect of hasbro these days, something with no pride taken in it, so since I've accepted that's the way they roll, it didn't bother me that much. Plus I picked it up for $20, I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.
    Code:
    O o 
      _

Guys, know this is a little off-topic, but anyone on their runs around, if they spot one of the Green Leader A-Wings, can they let me know? They were released in Big W's earlier this year and I missed them, dammit. Chasing them atm but can't find any. (also can't find a decent Aus SW forum)

Transformers-wise, TRU at Garden City did have in the Ahsoka-ATTE-Magnaguard range, but I got one of each... I think they still had an ATTE and a Magnaguard when I left.

Mmmmm.... Bigw had a heap of stratospheres, an optimus and the cement mixer, (all voyager).

Also saw an animated swindle, blurr, bumbles, and sentinal.
    Code:
    O o 
      _

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Guys, know this is a little off-topic, but anyone on their runs around, if they spot one of the Green Leader A-Wings, can they let me know? They were released in Big W's earlier this year and I missed them, dammit. Chasing them atm but can't find any. (also can't find a decent Aus SW forum)
    Have you tried Mousedroid - http://www.mousedroid.com/forum/

There used to be Ozfigures (now closed) and Damntoys (almost dead), leaving the Mousedroid as the only AUS forum that I know of. Otherwise, try searching yahoo groups or the global forums (the global TFs forums still have a heap of Aussies that prefer those more active forums).