Page 373 of 515 FirstFirst ... 353363368369370371372373374375376377378383393 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

1x Spinister and 1x Crosshairs in the toy isle Big W Calamvale as of 8:53am

For anyone looking for Crosshairs or Spinister, there is a bunch of the former and at least 2 of the latter at Forest Lake Target.

From the last week (only now have the time to post these up... but there isn't anything too exciting to report).

DEC 24th (late in the afternoon, so the stores were pretty much stripped clean by this stage)...

Pacific Fair BigW - nothing much.

Pacific Fair Kmart - the newer Rescue Bots and series 4 single pack Botbots.

(that store was a huge mess)

DEC 26th...

Kmart Logan Hyperdome - Must have had the fourth series of single pack Botbots, but all that was left was the empty case. They also had the newest regular sized Rescue Bots, and a restock of the Mega Mighties wave 1 (Bumblebee & Hotshot).

Toyworld at Logan Hyperdome - had the voyager sized Studio Series Brawl, which I haven't seen for a while.

Toymate at Logan Hyperdome - They have red "sale" tags for the Siege Voyagers, now at $39 (don't know for how long or if it is permanent). Also found several Siege Astrotrains, as well as two different licensed Bumblebee remote control cars (the Movie VW and the RID car). And near the front of the store, a heap of more old stock that they didn't have a couple weeks ago - the 5th movie (Last Knight) wave 3 Deluxe figures of Drift, Sqweeks, Slug and Steelbane.

And at Coles Sunnybank, the UK Rescue Bots magazine that they've been selling for about a year now, has some bonus figurines for the current issues - Optimus this month, Grimlock next month.

Big w in the city (queen st) just got in new siege deluxes. I got Spinister!! $29. 2 left and 2 Crosshairs and a couple Hounds and Sideswipes

Kmart Helensvale had literally cleared its shelves of all transformers during the week (tags still there, all old stock removed) so I am hoping that means old Cyberverse line pulled, new Cyberverse subline and Earthrise coming. Otherwise why pull them all, and leave an empty half an isle.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Robina Toymate has 3x Omega Supreme, but at $299 I suspect it will be a while before they clear them
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Saw the Cyberverse Adventure line with build a figure. Ther was Shockwave, Prime, megaton and bumblebee all for $40 each in Toyworld.

From Saturday at Garden City, to see how the stores were after a month after Christmas...
    (nothing new though)

BigW - big fail with no restocking since Christmas... the only Transformers were Bumblebee Movie "Legends" figures and Siege Battlemasters.

Myer - also a big fail, with no restocking since Christmas.

They had a discount sale on that ended today, which I completely forgot to post up until now. (sorry)

Target - almost a fail, as they had a lot less than at Christmas, but still a bit of a range to choose from.

Kmart - a pass, barely, as there looked to be some new items, but not a lot.
    They had a fair few Botbots on the pegs (including several more packs that had the capsules raided - this was the same store that had several packs raided a few months back)... plus, they had "new" some Rescue Bots big Bumblebees (with two minicons) from 2018, priced at just $29 (the original price was about $50-60).

Toyworld at Macgregor - nothing new, but they managed to get in a lot of older stock to sell cheap (RID Legions wave 2, 3 4, and Rescue Bots single pack Flip Racers which Kmart recently restocked for cheap, so Hasbro must have a lot of excess unsold stock)

I think there was a bit of a pricing error here... Smashdown may be hard to find, but I don't think Toyworld would know that to scalper them.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Comic Book Heroes Westfield Chermside

Henkei (Bottom 2 photos): Bumblebee, Bluestreak, Sideswipe, Ironhide, Red Alert about $75-85 each

Wow, some cool 'vintage' toys there: I spy Cybertron, Beast Machines, even Machine Wars.Even loose G1 and Beast Wars. Just might be worth a trip up