Page 398 of 515 FirstFirst ... 378388393394395396397398399400401402403408418 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

If the Offroad Patrol were also sighted, then that would be a first sighting of that wave... and it would mean a spectacular catchup of all Siege Micromaster toys here, after pretty much only having one of the five waves at most stores here until last month.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I found Siege Air Strike Patrol and Off Road Patrol at Springfield Mr Toys. $15 each.
    Seemed to be most of the missing Siege Patrols. I grabbed the Battle Patrol and Sports Car Patrol. Couldn't see another Battle Patrol. I think Race Car Patrol was there too, but I had enough tiny Autobots.
    I checked Carindale a week later but nothing was there.

I haven't found a Slitherfang yet either.

Buranda Target has the battle call Cyberverse bots too. Only Transformers that they have left.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    What other Micromaster packs did you see with it? It might have been a repack with a later wave.
    Just the regular ones that have been on the pegs for ages now. These were the first figures I?ve seen in forever that I hadn?t seen before, so I grabbed them, but there were still lots more

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If the Offroad Patrol were also sighted, then that would be a first sighting of that wave... and it would mean a spectacular catchup of all Siege Micromaster toys here, after pretty much only having one of the five waves at most stores here until last month.
    Aren't these the guys who have been in The Reject Shop for the last month or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Aren't these the guys who have been in The Reject Shop for the last month or so?
    No, Reject has Wave 3 which is Race Car Patrol (Roadhandler and Swindler), Battle Patrol (Topshot and Flak) and Sports Car Patrol (Blackjack and Hyperdrive).

Kmart Sunnybank had the new Cyberverse Battle Call toys in, but it looks like someone has already bought one of each, as there was only one of each of the small ones left and a single large Bumblebee left.
    They also restocked the Rescue Bots Mini-racers.
    No Cyberverse Deluxe or Scouts at all.

Kmart Robina has a full case of Cyberverse Battlecall Troopers - Wildwheel, Meteorstorm, Bumblez
    Last edited by reillyd; 2nd September 2020 at 09:23 PM.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

At Logan Hyperdome on Friday...

Kmart - had all of the new Battle Call toys, with security tags on the bigger ones. Also the newest Rescue Bots Rescan figures, and wave 2 Cyberverse Deluxe. They also still had one Netflix toy left - Hound.

Toymate - also got in the new Battle Call toys, at hefty prices - $50 for the small ones, $90 for the larger ones. They also had the wave 2 Cyberverse Deluxe, for $45.

BigW - Had wave 3 Cyberverse Deluxe, at their normal price of $39.

Went to Mr Toys Queen St today and can confirm that they have the Off Road Patrol and the Air Strike Patrol there so Wave 4 is definitely out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Carindale tried to upload picture. Is there a size limit?
    Anyway...
    Cyberverse Seeker pack $89
    Cyberverse Quintesson pack $49

The new Kmart doesn't have anything new.