Page 413 of 516 FirstFirst ... 393403408409410411412413414415416417418423433 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 5152

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    1 SS Scourge and 3 SS Hot Rod after I took one each to layby at Kmart Garden City.
    Only 2x Hot Rod left now at Garden City Kmart. Don't bother with Hyperdome, the only noticeable thing at Kmart were 2x Netflix Elita-1 and 1x Netflix Bumblebee. Big W had 2x Siege Ratbat/Rumble Micromaster for $10.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Was checking Kmarts website for where Soundwaves are available, and it's been removed from the site. You can find the link but takes you to a product no longer available.

Kmart website said the Hyperdome store should have had some Studio Series in both sizes, but not a single thing (not even the older ones). I was surprised to see several Netflix Deluxe... as well as the second last wave of Cyberverse Scouts, which included the grey Bumblebee toy that I wanted, that wasn't showing up anywhere around me.
    All of those Reissue Optimus toys that I saw there a few weeks ago, are all gone.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Studio series restock showed up at aspley, stafford, toowong.... but they're not the new ones... (ie not blurr, kup, hot rod).

Edit: Only place Ive seen new stuff is chermside, where my wife checked too early, and i came too late (got hot rod but no scourges), then todaythere was kup and 2 blurr but not jazz. So I missed the only 2 I wanted.

Kmart Elanora had Studio Series Scourge and 2x Rodimus Prine. I took a scourge and left Rodimus. No sign of Grimlock or g1 Soundeave. Only Wave 1 Netflix Voyager
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Found my Laserbeak/Frenzy.
    Kmart Redbank has 4 Ravage/Rumbles and a Gears.

Toyworld Carindale yesterday afternoon...

They had a Gigawatt toy... a single one... which I bought, so none left.

They had two of the sets of the Jada Nano Hollywood Rides micro-sized diecast Transformers vehicles, for $16 each. The movie ones were at Target some time ago, and I think someone found the Gen1 set at BigW recently... but both of those sources would be cheaper.

Not really anything else to note, except for the Cyberverse Sharkticon pack and a fair few discounted older items... and a 2-pack diecast set for a hefty $25.

Several Licensed cars by the same company that did the micro ones, for $60 each.

They had a lot of licensed diecast vehicles, including this one... what Gen1 Bumblebee would look like if a bunch of hippie vandals got to him.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Was out hunting all morning, lots of wave 2 wfc deluxes north of brisbane, as well as places restocking netflix wave 2 deluxes, and netflix Optimus and Soundwave showed up this morning in Mt Omaney, Arana Hills, Morayfield, picked up a Scourge at Morayfield.

edit: jazz found
    Last edited by Akky82; 20th December 2020 at 11:47 AM.

Hopefully find some on Tuesday morning when I go to Garden City. Unfortunately doubt I'll be near one before then.

Kmart Helensvale 3x Netflix Wave 2 Optimus Prime Voyager. Some sneaky little sprite had hidden 1 last Soundwave behind some other stock on a bottom shelf. Finally Soundwave is mine!

Also one G1 Optimus Prime without anything security tags.

Some Earthrise Delxues too - I saw 2x Arcee.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!