Page 416 of 515 FirstFirst ... 396406411412413414415416417418419420421426436 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Checked out the BigW in Warwick today.... and was hoping that they would be well stocked with the new toys, as the state distribution warehouse for BigW is in Warwick.
    But, no luck. No new Earthrise or Studio Series. I was there fairly early today, and there wasn't a huge crowd, so it looks like they just haven't restocked since Christmas (probably not surprising, as the moment they closed at 6pm on December 24th, there wouldn't have been anyone in the store until this morning on the 26th... and there wouldn't have been a delivery on the way waiting out the back, because the warehouse is just 20 minutes away).

The Target Country store across the road, had a sign up saying that they were closing next month. Target Country stores are only small, and sometimes don't even have a toy section, so I was surprised to see a decent sized one in there... and I think it will be missed by the locals, who now only have BigW dominating their retail sector (and their only real source of toys, as the Toyworld in Warwick had closed recently as well).

Last edited by griffin; 28th December 2020 at 04:49 PM.

Yesterday, the Warwick BigW managed to restock.... old Bee Movie & Siege stock.
    I was really hoping that they would have had all new stock in, since they are in the same town as the state's warehouse.

Redbank Plains was just as disappointing, as it looked like the BigW and Kmart stores didn't have anything new arrive in the last two days since christmas.

The toy aisle in Kmart that had Transformers was still almost completely bare, but they still had a few of the Deluxe Netflix toys - just Wheeljack, Red Alert and Elita-1.

BigW still had 3 Jada Optimus trucks, which I didn't notice last time.

Meanwhile, at the Coles store, all of those pre-christmas Transformers toys that they got in (Botbots singles, Cyberverse Scouts, Cyberverse 1-steps), are all half price now.

There was 1 SS86 Hot Rod at Big W Chermside today

Grabbed it, ran it up to self service counter and... "item not found".

Called the attendant over, who then got someone from Toys. It was pretty funny, I could see them both searching on their computer for the item. They actually GOOGLED the item and were looking on Google Image Search.

Eventually, the Toy department guy found a picture of a Studio Series deluxe WWII Hot Rod and decided that looked close enough and found that on the Big W database.

So I only paid $29 for the SS86 Hot Rod.

Good times.
    Last edited by popculturepooka; 29th December 2020 at 12:01 PM.

Oh so it might potentially still work. Hoping I can find some in Garden City and save some money. Ah well, if not.

Kmart Garden City has been stripped bare. Not much of any toy really but the only Transformer that I can see is an Elita-1.

Big W only has Siege and Cyberverse so no cheap SS86 for me it seems

Target has nothing but Cyberverse atm

Myer has 1 Airwave and Cyberverse plus an Arcee randomly in Lego section
    Last edited by nalops; 29th December 2020 at 10:10 AM.

The Sunnybank Kmart was still pretty bare too today. Probably a couple of Netflix deluxe, and all but Smokescreen of the 2nd wave of Earthrise Deluxes.

Found SS86 Hot Rod and Scourge at Booval and Springfield Big W today. Pricing error is still in force.

Finally got a SS86 hot rod at big w Springfield $29. There were 3 left. Also found 1x SS Overload and 2x SS scavenger. But was surprised to find 2 (now 1) SS56 leader shockwave.

Update- Big w garden has boxes of scourge and hot rod about to be put out. (2 hot rods and 1 scourge per case). Still not in the system and unfortunately not sellable yet. I tried and was asked to try again next week.
    Last edited by Silverbolt; 31st December 2020 at 03:34 PM.

Toymate Robina ended their ?sale? early the bastards. All Earthrise full price .

Robina Zing has the 1000 piece jigsaw from jbhifi too for thirty. Two of them on a high shelf near starscteam
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Big w pacific fair has heaps of SS86 series Kup, jazz and blurr. No scourge and only two hot rod.