Page 418 of 515 FirstFirst ... 398408413414415416417418419420421422423428438 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    That's actually my closest Big W but I almost never go there meanwhile I go Garden City almost every week now.
    It's a small, fairly quiet store... so I hardly go there, and I'm always expecting it to close down (probably in the next wave of closures). It's in a good spot for traffic and exposure, but the shopping centre just feels run down and low class... there's a lot of empty or temporary stores at the moment.
    I used to go there a lot when I was working in the Springwood area about 15 years ago... and bought most of my Armada & Energon toys from there.

I was fully prepared for it to close last time since they kept saying it'd lose out to the bigger Calamvale and Garden City stores but somehow it's stuck around.

Completely agree. As tiny as it was, closing EB probably reduced traffic somewhat.

From what my dad and some family friends have said, it is very likely to be closing up soon. There's some kind of plans for the entire centre.

After the Kuraby BigW store recommended the Carindale store for Studio Series Deluxe, I headed over there today... to find nothing. The system said there should be about 10 units, but their toy person said he hasn't seen anything new come in in the last week, so would have to delete the stock from their system so that the website doesn't tease anyone else into thinking that they have some.
    They still had a heap of the Siege Voyager Megatrons and Thundercrackers, in another aisle... and pretty much the same things as other BigW stores...

Went back to Big W Northlakes. Said they had stock of SS voyagers. Nothing on the shelves so asked them to check, and two staff looked and couldn't find any even though their system said they had 11. Guess another case of SS86 stock not scanning and the system being out. The end display of SS86 deluxes are gone as they are nearly sold out, 11x Blurr and 4x Jazz is all that's left. SS Leader they only have 4x Scavenger.

Kmart Cannon Hill did have a fair few Netflix Voyages and Deluxes last week. It says they still have plenty of Delxues, but low stock on voyagers. Guess the Primes might be gone. Call before going in, this pic is about a week old.

Last edited by Dogboy; 6th January 2021 at 10:15 PM.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have done the rounds of Orion, Garden City, and Carindale repeatedly over the last few weeks and the shelves have remained consistently bare. Startlingly bare in some cases. Target Buranda has only had a few Quints for months with no sign of a restock.

I am less worried about the Deluxe SS86s. Deluxe SS has been common as dirt this year. There is a good chance the Voyagers are done unless Big W and Target get a release. Grimlock will show up in 2024 😀.

I am still curious about the Earthrise Wave 3 that showed up down south by accident before Christmas. That is interesting and probably means Kingdom is after Easter.

Found the Deluxe SS86 toys at Big W Sunshine Plaza yesterday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Found the Deluxe SS86 toys at Big W Sunshine Plaza yesterday afternoon.
    Did you see ER Deluxe Wave 3 by chance?

It’s good to have another Coaster around!!

At least 10 of each Ss86 Deluxes at Pacific Fair Big W.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Did you see ER Deluxe Wave 3 by chance?

It’s good to have another Coaster around!!
    Nope, everything else was pretty much old stuff unfortunately. Oh, they had the new (to us) SS leaders.