Page 452 of 517 FirstFirst ... 432442447448449450451452453454455456457462472 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 5167

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

BigW Capalaba
    Girlfriend just found 2x Kingdom Leader Galvatron at this store, picked up one for me so there is at least one more left on the sales floor.

Kmart Garden City yesterday afternoon...

A new wave of Rescue Bots Rescan (with the new mould monster truck Optimus), and the big Hotshot electronic firetruck.
    A heap of wave 1 Earthrise Micromaster 2-packs, for just $7.
    Also... the shelf-tag is up for the Netflix Voyager packs, so they should be getting them... hopefully wave 3.

Then over at BigW... the pre-pack display was near the front of the store.
    It only has all the older figures in it that were in the first one that was seen on here, so I'm thinking that Hasbro Australia stocked these displays with all of their remaining old stock, which resulted in some of them having new wave 3 stock... so I think if you are lucky to have a store that has wave 3 stock, you might be the only ones to get them until wave 3 hits other stores later.
    They had a lot of Sky Lynx toys, but no Rodimus that I could see. And nothing new in the regular section.
    Meanwhile, they now have two different Zodeki statue sets (Avengers and X-men), so maybe BigW will get the Transformers ones as well.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Dropped in at Big W Carindale. Pretty much the same as Garden City. 2 x Megatron. Heaps of Magnus. No Roddy. Everything else we have had out for months.

Myer has Magnus and Roddy.
    Last edited by Jellico; 14th June 2021 at 03:49 PM.

Just did a run past the North lakes Big W and Kmarts this morning... No Netflix Wave 3 in sight, still have the ticket up for the Voyagers though.

Big W had the following for the sale out (at this time):

10x Each SS Deluxe B127 and SSDino
    4x SS72 Voyager Starscream
    10x SS86 Leader Grimlock & Wheelie

Kingdom Core Class - All WFC-K1 to K3. (Optimus, Rattrap, Vertebreak). No wave 2 or 3.
    Kingdom Deluxe - All Wave 1 (Cheetor, Black Arachnia, Warpath, Paleotrex)
    Kingdom Voyager - Dinobot and Inferno (Couldn't see any Primal or Cyclonus) - didnt count them, lots though.
    Kingdom Leader - 8x Glavatron (the reversed/incorrect shoulders), 2x Earthmode Magnus (No Beast Megs, if they are on the display they are at the far back).

As of now, Big W Northlakes has put ZERO Rodimus or Skylynx out. Been checking every few days in store - so if anyone misses out, this may be the store to get them as the Transformers section is still empty.

Edit: Kmarts website wasnt working right earlier... it shows Netflix Deluxes as being in stock in store at Kipparing, going to do a drive out now and see if there is any on show.

Wink

Kmart Kippa-Ring: Netlifx Wave 3 Deluxes in stock! Received them last night. Only got 2 full cases in, after I took one lot that leaves 1x each Deepcover, Army Drone, Sparkless and Cheetor (all put out on the shelf now). While the Voyagers arent showing on the website, I got her to scan the ticket. She said that its a "new item" (although it still shows pictures of Wave 1/2) but one store shows them as being in stock - Victoria Point and they only have 2x units (if stock is correct). Don't feel like driving that far today to find out so, good luck hunters out there

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy View Post
    Kmart Kippa-Ring: Netlifx Wave 3 Deluxes in stock! Received them last night. Only got 2 full cases in, after I took one lot that leaves 1x each Deepcover, Army Drone, Sparkless and Cheetor (all put out on the shelf now). While the Voyagers arent showing on the website, I got her to scan the ticket. She said that its a "new item" (although it still shows pictures of Wave 1/2) but one store shows them as being in stock - Victoria Point and they only have 2x units (if stock is correct). Don't feel like driving that far today to find out so, good luck hunters out there

I happened to be passing Victoria Point this morning so I stopped in to check it out. Unfortunately they’re just Hotlinks, so either it’s old stock from wave 2 or Hasbro is sending out more wave 2 instead of the wave 3 voyagers. They did have 2 full sets of the Netflix Wave 3 Deluxes.

Update
    Capalaba BigW
    Still lots of Rodimus ready for the in store sales start tomorrow, a good place to head if you’re still looking for one.
    Last edited by BrickFormers; 16th June 2021 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickFormers View Post
    I happened to be passing Victoria Point this morning so I stopped in to check it out. Unfortunately they’re just Hotlinks, so either it’s old stock from wave 2 or Hasbro is sending out more wave 2 instead of the wave 3 voyagers. They did have 2 full sets of the Netflix Wave 3 Deluxes.

Hotlink is Wave 1, which did get a restock just before Wave 2 hit.
    That would mean they've possibly been there at least 6 months!!

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Hotlink is Wave 1, which did get a restock just before Wave 2 hit.
    That would mean they've possibly been there at least 6 months!!
    Oh whoops, yeah they were wave 1. I think these ones might’ve been there for a while cause I stop by this store about once a month or so and if I remember correctly (which I probably don’t) they’ve always had a Hotlink or two laying around.

I went to Kawana Waters and Sunshine Plaza (Maroochydore) Big Ws in hope of finding Galvatron.

Kawana Waters only has 2-3 Kingdom Leaders left, all Ultra Magnus & BW Megs.
    Sunshine Plaza had plenty of everything, but again, only UM & BW Megs in Kingdom Leader class.

I called Nambour and Noosaville and asked what Kingdom Leaders they had, but they also only have UM & BW Megs.

The one interesting thing I DID see at Kawana Waters Big W, was wave 3 Core Class: Soundwave * the green dino.

I also checked Kmart @ the plaza and they did not have any Netflix figures.

So... is Capalaba and North Lakes the only Brisbane BigWs that people have found Galvatron?

As for the Netflix Voyagers - I really hope those Hotlinks were just the remaining old stock that that store (or the warehouse) had been sitting on... as it would really suck if we had a third release of wave 1 (I never saw wave 2 in any stores near me - someone else had to get them for me).

Meanwhile, over at Carindale Kmart - yesterday someone of facebook sent a photo of 16 Deluxe Netflix toys (4 of each, which means they must have had 2 cases). Just 25 hours later (today), I got there to see that there were only 6 left... with all of the black Ironhides already gone.
    After grabbing one of each of the remaining 3 toys, and a Cheetor for a friend, that Kmart now only has 2 left - a Cheetor and a Sparkless Bot.
    Something to note - they got in a LOT of Rescue Bots Mega Mighties (wave 2 I think - just Optimus and Heatwave)... for a tiny $7 (originally $20).
    Plus, the 5th wave of Cybervese Deluxe figures (Kmart are the cheapest store at $29), and the newest Rescue Bots Rescan (monster truck Optimus).
    It's quite a lot of toys for a Kmart store, even if most of them are Rescue Bots.

The photo sent to me by Brian Nguyen on fb from yesterday...