Page 461 of 516 FirstFirst ... 441451456457458459460461462463464465466471481 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5158

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Target Garden City on Thursday afternoon had the green Kingdom core class fossil, but no Soundwaves.

Mr Toys Macgregor on Friday afternoon had about a dozen Kingdom T-Wrecks for $99 each. And a few Core class Soundwaves.
    Unfortunately they didn't have any of the new Kingdom or SS Leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Beryllium Balone View Post
    Saw three Kingdom Galvatrons at Myer Garden City. I bought one, someone else swooped on the second, one left as of right now… Good shoulders!
    Nice to hear them having something new, but I wonder if this would be the one weekend recently that doesn't have a discount sale at Myer.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Nice to hear them having something new, but I wonder if this would be the one weekend recently that doesn't have a discount sale at Myer.
    According to the website, there's a 'buy one, get one 50% off' deal for the weekend. Hopefully that's also available in stores.

Not sure if Garden City still has Galvatron but decided to test my click and collect luck with the 2 for 1.5 deal that's about to end. Have the other 2 Leaders so will return those.

Popped into that Myer at Garden City this afternoon... found 7 Ultra Magnus, but no Galvatrons (these would have been 1 to 1 in the shipping cartons).

So you're saying there's a good chance I got 2 Ultra Magnus? Ah well, I'll just return them when I go on Thursday as someone kindly got me Ultra Magnus from Big W sale already.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    So you're saying there's a good chance I got 2 Ultra Magnus? Ah well, I'll just return them when I go on Thursday as someone kindly got me Ultra Magnus from Big W sale already.
    Probably not, as this was after you had posted about placing your order, so yours should have already been taken off the shelf and put away for collection... and if they did, I would think that if the staff member saw a different one in there, they would give you two different ones.
    Fingers crossed.

Maybe both are Galvatron! Earlier this year, I ordered three Studio Series 86 deluxes for click and collect. They managed to pick three of Blurr even though there were more than 10 each (30 figures total) of Blurr, Kup and Jazz on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Maybe both are Galvatron! Earlier this year, I ordered three Studio Series 86 deluxes for click and collect. They managed to pick three of Blurr even though there were more than 10 each (30 figures total) of Blurr, Kup and Jazz on the shelf.
    That'd certainly be cool. Question is, what do I do if end up with 2?

If you do get two, hope at least one of them has its shoulders assembled correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    That'd certainly be cool. Question is, what do I do if end up with 2?
    I'd buy one off you if you got it with the promo
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"