Page 464 of 516 FirstFirst ... 444454459460461462463464465466467468469474484 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5158

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

For anyone who uses the EB Games at Sunnybank Plaza for their pre-orders - they are closing tomorrow, permanently... and the staff were only told on Monday (and they seemed pretty upset today).
    If you have any outstanding pre-orders at this store and they haven't been able to contact you, you need to call them up and let them know which other store you want your pre-orders to go to.

And if you have Tricranius on order, you'll need to pick it up by tomorrow... or it will be shipped to a nearby store and wait for you there.

Yes, please do go out during our strictest lockdown yet, that is teetering on the edge of being extended, to pick up your toys when there is an alternative arrangement in place.

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Yes, please do go out during our strictest lockdown yet, that is teetering on the edge of being extended, to pick up your toys when there is an alternative arrangement in place.
    Which is why it is noted, that it can be shipped to another store to wait for them...

I certainly didn't go there just to pick up a toy, and didn't suggest that others do it as well.

This EB Games is next to a Coles, and since I was there for groceries (and checked in with the app), it wasn't any additional covid risk going next door with my shopping and having them hand out my single item through their partially closed roller door (they remained open for their click and collect orders, but people weren't able to enter the store or get close to the staff... something that the grocery stores don't/can't do, which makes them a higher risk than this EB Games store).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For anyone who uses the EB Games at Sunnybank Plaza for their pre-orders - they are closing tomorrow, permanently... and the staff were only told on Monday (and they seemed pretty upset today).
    That's just an awful way to handle things, and shows zero respect for their employees to give such short notice.
    I hope that some can be shifted to other stores, but they'll probably be job hunting.

Sympathy and compassion would be the appropriate response here to reading this, and not a snarky dig at the poster.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Thats a shame, and bad for the staff. Hope they can find positions in other stores. Sunnybank Plaza always has shops close, but not really unusual, I was disappointed when Hungry Jacks left the food court

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Thats a shame, and bad for the staff. Hope they can find positions in other stores. Sunnybank Plaza always has shops close, but not really unusual, I was disappointed when Hungry Jacks left the food court
    That was a sad day for me too... I'd bought a lot of stuff from that HJ, especially when seeing a movie and taking in a bag of cheeseburgers and onion rings.
    Just about every western franchise store is now gone from the plaza. The only things left I go there for now are the post office, Coles and kmart.
    There are a lot of stores boarded up at the post office end at the moment too.

Kmart website shows Netflix Voyagers back in stock. I hoped this would finally be Sparkless Seeker and Primal wave, I’ve checked two stores this morning and unfortunately it’s just restocks of wave 1 and 2.
    Kmart Cannon Hill
    2x Optimus Prime
    Kmart Victoria Point
    1x Megatron
    1x Hotlink
    3x Optimus Prime
    2x Soundwave

Kmart Chermside also has the voyagers in stock, but only Primes and Soundwaves, about four of each

Quote Originally Posted by Keidatron View Post
    Kmart Chermside also has the voyagers in stock, but only Primes and Soundwaves, about four of each
    Hey if anyone finds one I'm happy to pay for shipping, I've been to two stores on the gold goast and cant find any Soundwave, missed him on the first run....

Quote Originally Posted by BrickFormers View Post
    Kmart website shows Netflix Voyagers back in stock. I hoped this would finally be Sparkless Seeker and Primal wave, I’ve checked two stores this morning and unfortunately it’s just restocks of wave 1 and 2.
    Kmart Cannon Hill
    2x Optimus Prime
    Kmart Victoria Point
    1x Megatron
    1x Hotlink
    3x Optimus Prime
    2x Soundwave
    Victoria Point seems special for some reason.. about 3-4 months ago thats the store that had gotten Hotlink in stock (only 1 left, no Megs etc) and now they have Wave 1 and 2 back in stock? Whats going on with this release...