Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    Found Thunderwing and CliffJumper today at Big W at West Burleigh,They also had Skullgrin $24.66ea

It might just be the lighting, but is that Cliffjumper's paint a very dark red (like Thrust red)? The photo of him looks awesome there
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Windcharger was pretty much clogging up the shelves at Kmart at Pacific Fair had at least 10 or more good score for $8
    Last edited by Ryathalas; 16th December 2010 at 03:08 PM.

Nothing new in Maroochydore or Kawana, except a lone Blurr appeared at Big W. K-Mart in Caloundra has the RTS scout in bulk quantity however.

Browns Plains Kmart has a few of each of the 4 new Scouts.

TRU Garden City has already sold out of its first batch of RtS Legends, as I saw and bought the sole Optimus figure there this morning.

The BigW there still hasn't got in any of the new Generations yet either.

Maroochydore Kmart just cracked open 4 cartons of the new scouts.

tf prime at willows big w they had deluxe and voyager($23 and $50) but didn't see legends class.

Target Runaway Bay has the new Legion Commanders, at the outrageous price of $18.00 Looks like they waited until AFTER the sale to put their stock out. Grrr......

There was one Megatron, one Bulkhead, two Starscreams and the rest all Optimus.

I don't know if this is the case for the legion size figures, but when opening my Starscream I noticed that it includes a filecard. You need to tear it off carefully (serated edge), but its nice to see filecards come back again. Unfortunately though, no need for a red tech spec decoder, sigh....
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Kmart Garden City had about three cases of Prime Deluxes, 6 Wheeljack and 1 Soundwave left for $23.75, and both Voyagers were there for $50. They also had Legions but only Cliffjumper and Bumblebee is left at $7.

Big W had one Prime Bumblebee left and both Voyagers for similar price to Kmart.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

While doing stocktake at Myer Brisbane city I saw we had about ten of the Transformers Prime Bumblebee vs Starscream repaint sets for $59.95. Not sure if this has been spotted yet.