Page 512 of 515 FirstFirst ... 492502507508509510511512513514 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

The JB at Garden City finally got in their August items, including the Gen2 redecos (all 8 still available), the first four 1986 movie reissues, the Prowl/Ironhide 2-pack, and the Shattered Glass Grimlock.
    Fortunately I was there today before any of them had sold out, as ten of those items were ones I had on pre-order, but weren't held for me to collect.

So I had to get those 10 toys off the shelf (the Gen2 redecos, the SG Grimlock and the Prowl/Ironhide pack), and take them to the counter, at which time they found out that 4 other items were actually on hold for me out the back (which I also didn't get notified for)... and then a 15th item was sitting in a bucket of mixed stock behind the counter, which I was able to claim as another pre-ordered item that hadn't been set aside for me.
    And that wasn't the only problem... I was at the counter from 2.40pm to 3.40pm, not only to track down the 15 items physically, but also to find them in the system across 5 different orders, with some being fully paid, some being just a deposit, and some having no deposit. And for a while, the system was over-charging the total amount by $17, and the staff couldn't figure out why... so had to cancel 3 of the items, credit them and re-order them.
    Which all took an hour to do, partly because the staff member processing my order, had to keep asking for help from other staff to figure things out.
    (it was also annoying that so much had been pushed back from the last 3-4 weeks, that it all ended up hitting at once, costing over $900, instead of being spread out over each week in smaller amounts)

Anyways, the other 5 items I picked up that must also be in that store somewhere, but I didn't see them with the rest of the toys - the Hotshot/Jolt pack, the Core 2-pack with Optimus & Bumblebee, SS86 Brawn and SS-102 ROTB Optimus in Buzzworthy packaging.

JB Hi Fi Cairns have various Transformers on clearance, including Shattered Glass Soundwave for $50.

Edit: Should probably mention that it's JB Hi Fi Cairns Central.
    Last edited by DarkAxalonSyde; 26th August 2023 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Clarifying information

On Friday (SEPT 1st) the JB at Garden City actually had out the first six 1986 Movie reissues. This store is always so slow to receive new stuff, I did not expect to find Perceptor and Kickback, as their release was only just being found that week in other stores.

But true to form, my pre-order for Kickback was not flagged, so I had to grab one from the shelf and take it to the counter.

Kmart Garden City had the new ROTB Beast Mode Bumblebee toy, as did BigW (who only had Beast Mode Optimus for their June sale, but now have both in-stock).

Other than that, Kmart, BigW and Target had nothing new for Earthspark, ROTB, Legacy or Studio Series.
    (I didn't bother checking Myer.)

JBHifi Harbourtown on the GC also had all six items. I was thrilled to be able to pick up Kickback, and even more delighted when I opened him up to find SIX energon cubes rather than the single one shown on the box. The colours were awesome, and I’m very happy to have a minty fresh insecticon. Can’t wait for Shrapnel to add to the army.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

TOYMATE Robina has still all retro Headmasters for 25$ and Power of the Primes Voyager Hun-Gurrr for 38$

Had a chance to whip around Chermside today. Zing had some wave 4 stuff, Big W had 2 Studio Series Sludge on special for $51.

In terms of big ticket things, Toyworld had Studio Series Ultra Magnus, but also some Legacy Menasor and Kingdom Rodimus for $80.

JB has fully stocked with the most recent stuff, including the Menasor gift pack, SG Rodimus/Sideswipe, VNR Optimus, deluxe and voyager Legacy Evo wave 4 and SS Ultra Magnus.

JB HIFI Bundall had all the new evolution wave. But no 86 Ultra Magnus.

JB HIFI Harbour Town had all the new evolution wave, 86 Ultra Magnus, Menasor gift set, and Volvo prime.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The Brisbane Toy and Hobby Fair is finally back:

Brisbane Toy and Hobby Fair - 5th November 2023
    Sunday
    Nissan Arena
    590 Mains Road, Nathan
    ​9am-3pm

​LUCKY DOOR PRIZES on the day by our sponsors Elite Sports Property, Classic Carlectables, & Banter Toys

Plenty of FREE onsite and street parking - onsite parking in the oval at back of the premises

Items for sale on the day include:

Die cast model cars and vehicles:
    Match box, Hotwheels, Biante, classic Carlectables, Trax, Dinky, Ikon.
    - Trading Cards:
    Sports cards - basketball-NBA, baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL), soccer, cricket, factory sealed boxes, complete sets and single cards
    Non sport cards - TV, movie, complete sets and inserts
    - Wide-range of card supplies and accessories
    - Pop culture:
    action figures, bobble heads, figurines, apparel, posters, giftware, lots more
    - LEGO
    - Sports collectables
    - Books, magazines, paper ephemera
    - Model Railways
    - Australiana
    - Coca Cola
    + lots more

http://www.ashow.com.au/

TK Maxx Southport - I went to check if they had any Transformers like reported in other states. They had Red Cog for $30, Beast Wars reissues of Megatron and Optimus Primal for $40, and the Waspinator and Cheetor repaints for $25.

JB-Hifi Harbour Town Restock of the next wave of G1 reissues, Shrapnel and Skywarp. Multiples of each, as well as Hound remaining from earlier stock.

Also Studio Series 86 Ultra Magnus.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!